{~} Loosing Kids, Finding Others {~}

Gray sweated as he and Daichi ran down the corridor.

"Gray-sama! Gray-sama! Juvia is calling for you!"

As soon as he heard the sweet voice of his wife he paused before heading the opposite direction, following the sound of her voice, only to find the bluette and Erza looking the opposite way. "Juvia could have sworn Juvia's Gray-sama Senses told her to go this way, hmm." Juvia said, placing her fingers under her chin while Erza pat her head and gave her a moment to think.

"They weren't wrong." Gray said making Juvia jump slightly but rush to hug her husband. "Juvia was so worried, we have to hurry and find the ki-" But she was cut off by Gray slamming his lips to hers.

The blushing orange haired boy looked down and swiftly moved around the making out couple and next to the red head. "D-do they always do this?" He asked, not use to public affection, to himself nor others. "Please, you should have seen them when they were trying to get pregnant."

Daichi quickly covered his ears and looked down, his face now as red a tomato. "I-I really d-don't want t-to hear that-t." He mumbled. Erza nodded and thought for a moment. "As soon as I get home I'll force Jellal to do that to me."

"Gah!" Daichi let out a shriek and moved away from the red head. "Why are these people so perverted!"

Once Juvia and Gray finished there make out session, all of the guild mates (and Daichi) began to walk. "I'm Erza by the way, that woman Gray was kissing is Juvia." Erza stated confidently while a light blush covered the married couples face. "I-I'm Daichi!" The boy said nervously.

"He was a spy but he agreed to help us if we get him out of here." Gray added and the requip mage nodded. "You could even join the guild if you would like." Erza said and looked the boy in the eyes.

"U-uh? I could never!" He said waving his hands around. "I have no magic t-talent, I couldn't possibly be a wizard let alone join a guild."

"It's never to late to learn, many guild members came at a young age with no magic experience and built there way up." Erza stated and Juvia nodded. "Juvia remembers Guildarts telling her that Cana came to the guild very young, and learned her magic bit by bit." The cobalt haired girl cheered, trying to boost the shy male's confidence.

Daichi didn't know who this 'Cana' was but he pictured her as an innocent young lady like Juvia, gradually learning some sophisticated magic like a maker magic or solid script.

"Maybe.." He muttered.

~

Gabriel panted as he looked around, Storm, Sylvia, and Gale were knocked out and bleeding, the Dragneels were unconscious as well and over the shoulders of three spies, one who had both girls on his shoulders. The only kids who were left to fight were himself and Lirah but both were quickly loosing energy, there were simply to many.

"Lirah!" Gabriel shouted as he noticed one of the spies tried to attack her but he blocked it just in time. The blonde was on her knees, leg still too injured to walk on. "I'm fine!" She yelled and sent a bolt of electricity towards one of the spies, knocking them out. There had to be at least thirty, most had been beaten but there was a certain spy who was forcing the others to continue fighting. Her magic must had been something to do with mind control because she caused the Fullbusters to bash there heads into a wall without anyone touching them, she also caused the twins to completely K.O each other, dragging Igneel and Gale into the fight.

"Don't look into her eyes!" Yelled the black haired boy, Lirah nodded and avoided the plum colored females gaze. The spy just stood there while her comrades fought, trying to get one of the kids to look her in her lavender eyes.