•How you Meet•

Aaron
Aaron was jogging through a park when you bumped into him. You dropped your phone and he offered to buy you a new one.

Zane
You were at a café, when he spilled his coffee all over you. You got really angry and frankly, you scared him a little.

Garroth
You were driving in your car on a windy day, when a flyer hit your windshield. You got out to see what it was, seeing him standing there with many missing posters for a cat.

Laurance
You were at a cooking class with your friend, Kawaii-Chan. Unbeknownst to you, she invited one of her friends.

Ein
You guys met in College. You were the only real friend he had there and you helped him overcome a weird obsession with this girl named Aphmau.

Travis
He saw you waiting in line at a taco place. He attempted to flirt with you to cut in line, but you flirted with him back. Let's just say that he didn't cut.

Dante
Your best friend(who was a player) asked you to go over to him and set them up. She got bored with him really easily and you still had his contact.

Gene
Sasha was a close friend from work. She invited you to a small party that she and her roommates were hosting and you caught him spiking the punch. You helped him.

Blaze
You two sat next to each other in a movie. It wasn't considered a scary movie, but he got scared and spilled his soda all over you. Instead of getting mad, you just laughed and talked the rest of the movie.

Zenix
He met you at the grocery store. You both reached for the same cereal. Instead of the cliché, corny behavior in a movie where you both pull away and blush, you faught over it. The cereal box broke and spilled everywhere. You split the money on paying for it.

Daniel
You were a new student a Pheonix Drop. He was one of the very few people that didn't treat you like an outsider. You remained friends even after school.

Xavier
You met online on a Ultima forum. He kept rattling on about how he was going to get proof that there were Ultima werewolves. You, being the cousin of an Ultima(Aaron), tracked him down and got close to him. After a while he completely forgot about the werewolf thing.

Vylad
You lived with your cousin, Katelyn and her two friends, Aphmau and Kawaii-Chan. One day you walked into the basement to get something out of a box, but you saw him standing in front of a mirror without a shirt on.

Wow first preference. I'm hoping to keep this going longer than my other published then deleted books. I just feel like its a change of scenery. Hope you liked it.

❤️