chapter 34

Flashback |||
---
When Jimin and Taehyung are still in Highschool.

Jimin and Taehyung was sitting infront of each other inside of the cafeteria. Its lunch and they were eating lunch.

Jimin kept Talking about rose, thats how He likes rose when they were in highschool..

"Rose is so pretty, she also cares about me! She pat my head and we played the piano together" jimin was chuckling while Eating. "Shes so cute. I Wanna ask her out but it will be too awkward! What if If I ask her and It failed? I dont wanna lose her yet" jimin is blushing.

Taehyung was just smiling and listening to him while eating the lunch too..

After the lunch. They went into their classes.

---------------------

After school, both of them Always walked together towards home.

But today, Jimin noticed that Taehyung was acting differently.

Taehyung used to be a loud, noisy alien. But today was different, as if he Ate something different this morning.

"Tae.. Whats wrong?" Jimin asked.

Tae looked at him...

"Nothin" tae answered

"There is.. Tell me".

"I told you, its Nothing"

"Tsk.. Tae.. Tell me or else---" jimin stopped when Taehyung started crying. "Hey.. Whats going on? Why are u crying?"

"Jimi-" he Started to sobbed. Jimin leaned on him to comfort him.

"Tell me whats bothering you".

"I slept with a Guy" jimin was surprised after hearing those words from his beloved bestfriend...

"Y-y-you"

"Yes.. Judge me if You want. Im gay.. So i never regret it" taehyung started to Cry on again.

"If you dont regret it then why are you crying?" Jimin asked.

"Because I know Youre gonna be dissapointed on me and Might Abondon me" he cried more.

"Tsk.. What are you talking about" jimin let out a little bit of a chuckle. "I wouldnt judge you. Duh. I dont care if You're gay, you're always gonna be my bestfriend" jimin hugged Taehyung.

Starting back then. Taehyung started liking Jimin.

"Thank you Jimin" taehyung huggged Him Back.

.....

A/n

Sorry If this Chapter is So short. Btw.. 4k!! Damn. Thank yiu guys for reading my story! Anyways this story is about to an end. I dont want to break Taehyung's heart :( hes like my bias :(

Ill be updating more! Because Im willing to end this shit as soon as possible.