Chapter 35

Jimin's POV

Valentines Day is about to come. And Namjoon-hyung said He wants to go back in town just To spend the valentines Day with his doctor, i mean Boyfriend.

"Can I come with you?" I asked.

"Why?"

"I wanna Spend Valentines Day with my Boyfriend too" i said.

"Tsk. Theres a Phone.. Also You have school"

"Valentines Is In Sunday"

"And you cant come To school on monday if U come with me"

"Why can You come and i cannot?"

"Cause Im a Proffessor and I can Do whatever I want as Long as Im Excused"

"But You lied to the school.. You said Your parents are in danger but The truth is youre just gonna spend the time with your boyfriend!"

"Is there any problem with that?" namjoon asked.

"None... But I wanna go with You too!"

"Fine.. I understand You want to Spend Valentines Day with Your boyfriend.. But..."

"But???"

"Its Up to You if You missed any thing On your class"

"Dont worry! Taemin will help me!"

"Good.."

24 hours has Passed. Namjoon-Hyung woke me up Just to tell me to pack Up my things.

"Pack Up, but dont bring too much.. We're just gonna stay there for 5 days"

"5days??" I asked.

"Yes.. We're coming back at thursday"

"Ok.."

"Dont let your studies Gone waste.. Ok?"

"I will not! Hyung!"

"Good.."

3 hours later.. We're already In airport.

Im excited to see Jung-- no.. Wait..i meant Taehyung. I never tell Taehyung about this yet, i want to surprise him!.

---

Me and Namjoon Hyung are already in the plane. Im sitting besides the window and Him.

"Thanks Hyung" i said.

"Sure"

"You seriously saved my life"

"Thank Jin, hes the one who suggested to adopt you" he said, giggling a lil bit.

"Hahahaha I dont think this is an Adoption.. Im above 18" i said Laughing along with him

Hours laters we're back On our town.. And I can Finally see Taehyung!!!

I wanna see Rose too, since shes one of the Person whom I actually care the most, also, even if I have a Boyfriend It doesnt mean Im Already a fully gay. I like Taehyung but I still find girls attractive.

Rose, is one of the most beautiful person that Ive ever seen in korea.

Jungkook, is One of the Most beautiful person in the world.

Jungkook has a Nice Smile. Whenever he smile, I can See 8 Teeth, and when He laugh, i see 10. His Bunny Teeth are so cute. His Eyes are round and i found them so cute! When he blush, he always Look Down, and Then Hes gonna Put his shoulders up when he chuckles. He's so cute and everyone will gone UWU when They see him. Ofcourse--

Wait.. Hold on..

Why am i thinking about Jungkook?

"Hey We've already arrived. Let's go" thankfully Namjoon Hyung Spoke.

We walked through the Exit of the Plane.

"Seokjin is gonna Pick Us up" he said.

I just nodded.

Me and Namjoon Hyung Waited for Jin Hyung.

"Oh hes here.." Namjoon Hyung said after seeing Jin.

I was searching for Jin. Cause I cant see him. And then Namjoon Hyung Walked so I followed Him, And then the closer we get, the more That I see Jin Hyung.

I see Jin Hyung standing Up, smiling and there's a Guy Standing Beside him.

I thought it was Fammilliar Stranger ...And then I realized Jungkook was the One who's standing besides Jin Hyung.

Jungkook's eyes are widen, mine's too.

Somehow, Im so happy to see Him once again.

He moved His Mouth "Jimin"

-to be continued-