Issues on Agreeing

*at Grogar's lair he's looking through his crystal ball at a bell shaped object when Cozy and Comfy fly next to him*

Cozy Glow: [clears throat] We don't want to tattle on our good friends Tirek and Tirana, but... you might like to know they left food out.

Comfy- *annoyed* Again.

Grogar: *glares* I'll deal with it when I'm done.

*the two walk away calmly*

Grogar- *continues to look at the bell when Tirek and Tirana walk up angrily*

Tirek: *glares* Don't trust anything those nosy little Pegasi say!

Grogar: *glares at them* I don't trust anything any of you say.

Tirana: Hmph!

*the two walk off as Grogar starts to look at his crystal ball but Chrysalis and Metamorphosis block it*

Chrysalis: *arches eyebrow* Are you planning on attacking anypony anytime soon?

Metamorphosis- *serious* If not, I don't know why I'm wasting my time here.

Both- *serious* We are royalty, you know?

*the two fly off*

Grogar: [snorts and glares at the six of them who are sitting down] I'm leaving, since it's impossible to accomplish the work I need to do here. *serious* I suggest the six of you come to some kind of accord.

Cozy, Comfy, Tirek, Tirana, Metamorphosis and Chrysalis: [arguing]

[Grogar uses magic to muzzle their mouths]

Cozy, Comfy, Tirek, Tirana, Metamorphosis, and Chrysalis: [muffled]

Grogar: *angrily* I don't care how, but you must learn to work together! Only then can we accomplish what you so greatly desire – the defeat of Twilight Sparkle, Dusk Shine and their friends!

*meanwhile at Canterlot Castle the Royal Family, Discord, Eris, the Pillars, Twilight and Dusk are having brunch in the dining room talking amongst themselves*

Twilight/Dusk- *about to take a sip of tea when a cold chill runs down their backs* *looks around in concern*

Star Swirl- *looks in concern* Twilight, Dusk, is something wrong?

Twilight- *smiles calmly* It's nothing Star Swirl. Just got a cold chill down our backs.

Dusk- *arches eyebrow* Which is odd since it's not that cold in here. *dismisses* But it's nothing.

*the two calmly toasts to each other and drinks their tea*