Going On A Mission

*Grogar walks back in to see the six arguing*

Grogar: *glares* Enough! I had hoped by now you would've resolved your differences, but apparently not.

Queen Chrysalis: *serious* Perhaps if we knew what the plan was, we would be better able to prepare!

Lord Tirek: *serious* Assuming you even have a plan.

Metamorphosis/Tirana- *nods*

Grogar: *glares* Of course I have a plan! *serious* I have located an object of power, and it occurs to me this is the perfect test. The three of you will work together to retrieve it. *sinisterly* Against this item, those ponies won't stand a chance.

Queen Chrysalis: *smirks* Metamorphosis and I have come close to ruling Equestria several times.

Metamorphosis- Perhaps we should be the ones to lead us.

Cozy: *pushes Chrysalis and Metamorphosis* We nearly drained all the magic from Equestria!

Comfy- *smirks* That was good!

Lord Tirek: *pushes Cozy and Comfy* We absorbed all the magic of Equestria!

Lady Tirana- *sinisterly* We could feel it flowing through our bodies as we grew!

Cozy, Comfy, Lord Tirek, Lady Tirana, King Metamorphosis and Queen Chrysalis: [arguing]

*Grogar angrily sends the six of them shackled to the wall*

Cozy, Comfy, Lord Tirek, Lady Tirana, King Metamorphosis and Queen Chrysalis: [grunt as they get shackled to the wall]

Grogar: *angrily* Each of you failed to defeat Twilight Sparkle, Dusk Shine and their friends! My power is greater than all of yours combined. This is but a fraction of it! Understood?!

Cozy, Comfy, Lord Tirek, Lady Tirana, King Metamorphosis and Queen Chrysalis: [various assenting, grunt]

Grogar: *releases them* Now you shall retrieve the rest of it. *serious* Thousands of moons ago, the self-righteous Gusty the Great, unable to best me face-to-face, stole my Bewitching Bell. A talisman containing much of my own magic. The Bell cannot be destroyed, so Gusty hid it in a place it has taken me millennia to discover – an enchanted cave high atop Mt. Everhoof, protected by magical winds that prevent anypony from reaching its peak. There, the Bell has remained until now. *glares* Scale Mt. Everhoof. Bring me back my Bell.

Chrysalis/Metamorphosis- *laughs* The ease of this task is laughable!

*Grogar uses his magic to teleport the group to Mount Everhoof*

Grogar: *snorts grumpily* *he starts to walk away but he notices Mean Twilight and Mean Dusk's logs that Chrysalis and Metamorphosis left*  *picks up the logs in his magic* Hmm...

*at the outskirts of Mt. Everhoof.

*the six look at the swirling winds encasing the mountain*

*bird screeching as it can't reach the mountain*

Chrysalis/Metamorphosis- *admits* Well, it sounded easy.