Better Way To Be Bad

*back in the lair Cozy and Comfy are creating a banner*

Cozy Glow: *smiles* Nothing says "teamwork" like an inspirational banner.

Comfy- *smirks* When Grogar sees this, he'll realize there's no way he could survive without us!

*meanwhile*

Tirek/Tirana: [grunting as they're lifting weights]

Cozy: *admits* You're both gonna have to exercise a lot to get as big as you two were when you absorbed the life force of all those ponies.

Comfy- *smiles* Anywho, Grogar wants us all to work together, so we've scheduled a team meeting. Doesn't that sound fun? And since Grogar left us in charge...

Tirana: *glares* No, he didn't.

Cozy Glow: [giggles at Tirana] Someone's a real grumpy-taur today. *smirks* If we aren't meeting, I guess we could just stay and offer positive and inspiring—

Tirek: *glares* Fine! We'll join your meeting.

Tirana- *glares* Just leave!

Cozy/Comfy: *smiles* See you soon! *the two fly off*

*the two stop as they overhear Chrysalis and Metamorphosis talking to themselves in the shadows*

Chrysalis: *serious* It's been weeks, and Grogar's done nothing!

Metamorphosis- *serious* It's not healthy to hold on to all of this rage!

Both- *angrily to Mean Twilight and Mean Dusk's logs* We could lash out at any moment!

Cozy/Comfy: *smiles* And how are you two doing this fine—?

Chrysalis/Metamorphosis: *angrily to them*How do you think we're doing?! We're ready to exact our revenge! [to Mean Twilight and Mean Dusk's logs] *blunt* See what we mean?

Cozy Glow: *smiles at them* Being cooped up with nothing to do is the worst!

Comfy- *smiles* You know what you need? A team meeting!

Chrysalis: *levitates Mean Twilight and Mean Dusk's logs* We don't do meetings.

Cozy/Comfy: Grogar left us in charge.

Metamorphosis: *glares at them* No, he didn't. And even if he did, we obey no one.

Cozy Glow: [singsongy] There'll be cupcakes.

Chrysalis/Metamorphosis- *looks at Mean Twilight and Mean Dusk's log then at each other then sighs in defeat* *glares* Fine.

*at the meeting *

Cozy: *to them* Grogar wants us to work together to defeat our enemies.

Comfy- *serious* Which means we need to trust each other.

Chrysalis/Metamorphosis: [chewing in anger] If we are to trust one another, perhaps inform Lord Tirek and Lady Tirana to stop trying to absorb our essence!

Lord Tirek/Lady Tirana: [spits and glares] We weren't doing anything of the sort! How dare you two!

Queen Chrysalis: *glares*How dare us?!

Metamorphosis- *glares* Do you know to whom you are speaking?

*the two levitate the magic spit cupcakes and eats them to Tirek and Tirana's disgust*

Lord Tirek: *glares* How could we not?

Lady Tirana- *rolls eyes* You tell your logs every five minutes.

Chrysalis/Metamorphosis- *grabs Mean Twilight and Mean Dusk's logs in their hooves while glaring at Tirek and Tirana*

Cozy/Comfy: *glares* This is why Grogar left us in charge.