You may kiss the grom

You may kiss the grom... But make sure to kiss the right one.

With an IQ of 145, Kyungsoo had never considered himself as stupid. But how came he just made the most idiotic decision ever. Baekhyun would label himself as creative. Imaginative. Yet, never in a million years could he think of this scenario.

They made a mistake. A big mistake. Kyungsoo should never have pretended to be Baekhyun. As less as Baekhyun should have pretended to be Kyungsoo.

Days ago, they both finally accept the marriage their parents had arranged. You thought this was bad. Double it. Things could be worse when you were supposed to marry a stranger. But living in the 21st century, the boys didn't need to obey their parents, right? You only live once, wasn't that the motto? Therefore, hours ago, they both decided to run away from their weddings.

So how did they end up here? At the wedding of a stranger. Marrying another stranger.

"At this time, I'll ask you, Park Chanyeol, and you, Do Kyungsoo, to face each other and take each other's hands." The priest asked, and the young men did as they were told. Believe it or not, this was the first time they held each other's hands. Considering the fact that they were marring even though they had never met, this was going well. Too well.

In the meantime, in another wedding hall, that was as grand, as luxurious, and as elegant as the other wedding hall; two other young people were tying the knot as well.

"Kim Jongin, will you take Byun Baekhyun to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

"I will," said Jongin dryly without any hesitation.

"Byun Baekhyun, will you take Kim Jongin to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

"I...I," stuttered the brown-haired boy as everyone held their breath for the answer. As if they already feared this moment. As if they already knew something could go wrong. Because they knew. What else was actually to expect when the rebellious heirs of the two largest criminal syndicates were forced to marry. Two strangers forced to be a family from the first day they met. It was an open secret everybody knew about.

"I do," the young man finally said. When he was a child, he had always loved that moment at a wedding, when the officiant said, "You may kiss the groom". But when he became a teenager, he started to ask himself what'd the officiant say if two men marry? Who would be kissed? Who would be the bride? Never would he have thought he could find out the answer at his own wedding. But he did. He felt the cold, short kiss from Jongin, his so-called husband, on his lips. He knew why. Jongin wanted to show his dominance.

"Oh god, what have you done, Do Kyungsoo?" He thought with regrets. "And who the hell is Byun Baekhyun?"

Meanwhile, feeling as paralyzed as he did, the real Baekhyun was facing the same question.

"Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol whispered confusingly to the boy in front of him. "Do Kyungsoo?"

And his voice successfully brought the boy back to earth.

"Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun thought silently. "Oh shit, he means me."

"I do," he said.

19 hours before the weddings