♡ Family Part 3

"What do you want to do, now that you are free of watchers, Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo froze at the question. Was it a test? Should he ask Woobin for help? Could he trust Woobin? This might be his only chance to leave this place. His only chance to leave Jongin.

This could be his last opportunity to leave this place. But his instinct warned him about Woobin. Something told him that Woobin wasn't one to trust.

"I can't think of anything spontaneously. You can decide." Kyungsoo answered.

Woobin nodded and drove to the Seoul Tower. Despite the time, they both could still enter the building thanks to Woobin's contact and they watch the fireworks from there. They drank champagne to the new year. Woobin was so exceptionally charming, for a moment Kyungsoo forgot that this man next to him was one of Korea's most dangerous men.

As they headed back to their car, Kyungsoo felt dizzy. With every step, it became harder to move his legs. Right before the car, Kyungsoo lost consciousness. Woobin, however, easily managed to catch Kyungsoo before the younger fell to the ground. Putting Kyungsoo in the car, Woobin drove to a hotel where he had already booked a room.

Woobin laid Kyungsoo, still sleeping, carefully on the bed. He stroked Kyungsoo's hair and thought of how different he had imagined Byun Baekhyun to be. Woobin hadn't expected Baekhyun to be the way he was.

"I'm sorry for getting you into this."

Woobin whispered before unbuttoning Kyungsoo's shirt. Next, he took a photo of the younger.

"It was surprisingly easy to drug him. Didn't you warn him about me? "

Woobin sent the message with the picture he just took to Jongin and within seconds a call from his half-brother came in.

"Hello, brother, you are disturbing right now. I'm busy." Woobin provoked.

"You sick psycho, don't you dare to lay a finger on him." Jongin threatened over the phone. Woobin could hear the anger in his brother's voice clearly.

"You sound worried for someone who doesn't care about Baekhyun. Don't worry, I'll let him go back to you... When I'm done. " Woobin teased even more.

"I'll kill you with my own hands."

"If you're so worried, then you should come here." Woobin challenged his brother.

"Where are you, you fucker?"

"True... so I would hurry if I were you. For Baekhyun's sake." Woobin added and hung up.

Kyungsoo woke up with a pounding headache. Like someone just smashed his head.

"What happened?" Kyungsoo asked as he struggled to sit up.

"You probably drank a little too much. You fell asleep on the way back. Don't you remember?" Woobin lied.

"No, somehow I can't remember anything."

"Here, drink some water. You'll feel better." Woobin handed Kyungsoo a cup of water.

"Where's my shirt?" Kyungsoo blushed as he noticed himself being half-naked.

"You vomited. I had to take off your shirt."

"Really? How embarrassing. I am so sorry." Kyungsoo asked in distrust.

"Don't worry. The hotel staff got a new shirt for you. It's on the chair." Woobin pointed to a grocery bag.

"Thanks ... Woobin, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but why are we in a hotel?" Kyungsoo asked confused.

"We are waiting," Woobin smirked.