♡ The real you

"So, who are you?"

Kyungsoo panicked yet keeping his poker face, he asked back.

"What do mean?"

"Who was it? That person you met today." At that moment Kyungsoo realized he misheard. His mind must be playing with him.

"Would you believe me, if I say it was really my mother," Kyungsoo told the truth. He was tired of lying the whole day. How much of the truth can he tell Jongin?

"You mean you've been in touch with your mom behind your dad's back?" Kyungsoo was sure Jongin was amused.

"I have never lost contact with my mom, except for that one time when I was young. It was for a short time though." Kyungsoo explained, meaning that time he was kidnapped. Yet, he knew Jongin was interpreting his words differently. Still, this felt better than lying.

"Your dad knows nothing, even though he has been looking for her for so long?" Jongin laughed.

"I surely don't tell my father everything," Kyungsoo answered the question indirectly, letting Jongin interpret the statement once again. By that Jongin pulled Kyungsoo in for a passionate kiss.

"I just love you even more, Byun Baekhyun." The gang leader confessed unknowingly.

"Did you just say you love me?" Kyungsoo repeated the L word, causing Jongin to notice what he just said. Luckily, he wasn't one of those people who couldn't hide their blush.

After a moment of silence, Kyungsoo saved Jongin from the struggle of finding the right words.

"Forget it. Say it to me again, when you know you mean it." Jongin literally imagined a weight falling off his mind. Kyungsoo was understanding and sweet... and sexy. Jongin was aware of his fortune to have such a person on his side. Little did he knew his luck had an expiration day.

Seven days from now on.

Because seven days was all Suho gave Kyungsoo. Seven days to straighten things out. Seven days to settle his heart. Seven days to say goodbye. Seven days to leave Jongin for good.

Kyungsoo snuggled into Jongin's embrace, mouthing "I'm sorry" as he was sure Jongin wouldn't see his face. He felt guilty he made Jongin believe those things about Baekhyun. Yet theoretically Kyungsoo didn't lie. He was sick of pretending to be Byun Baekhyun. He was sick of being someone else. He hated the idea of leaving Jongin when the taller wouldn't know a thing about his real person. Jongin wouldn't even know his name once he had left.

Seven days to make Jongin learn about Do Kyungsoo, not the person he pretended to be.

Seven days to make memories.

Baekhyun laid down next to Chanyeol who was leaning against the bed, reading an e-book. Chanyeol immediately put away his iPad as Baekhyun got under the blanket.

"You don't look happy. Wasn't it nice to see your mom again?" Chanyeol asked, playing with Baekhyun's hair since he knew that relaxed the smaller boy.

"It was more than nice. I missed her. But it was a weird situation." Baekhyun answered.

"You mean her sudden visit?"

"Yeah you could say, I wasn't expecting to see her"

..."ever again." Baekhyun kept the last past to himself.

"I talked to my father. He won't come up with surprises anymore. That was rude to unexpectedly drop in on you like that." Chanyeol said, placing a soft kiss on Baekhyun's forehead.

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's free hand. "Thank you," he said. The feeling of Chanyeol's fingers going through his hair was so comfortable. Shortly after, Baekhyun fell asleep.