Chapter One: Settling In

I

Alison saw the WELCOME TO CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE. EST. 1935 sign.

      It had vanished before because of the murders, but it was reinstated.

      As she took a long, deep breath, she was glad to get to the camp.

      Chase stopped driving the van.

     "We're here!" he said, as he grabbed the van's keys-then opened the driver's-side door, and got out with the others.

II

Chase had short, brown hair, brown eyes, and tall.

     He wore the same CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE T-shirt, blue shorts, blue socks, and brown shoes. And a silver colored watch on his right hand.

     The other five teenagers were:

     Jemima Garter, 15; Link Dary, 15; Zina Lang, 17; Pam Janes, 14; and Gary Kamel, 15. They smiled, as they stretched their legs after the two hour drive.

     By 10:00 AM, they didn't see the new Camp Counsellor.

      "Maybe he was killed by Jason" Link said.

       "That's, like, bullshit. Jason's dead" Jemima said.

        "How do you know?", Link asked.

        "He died. Besides, it's another summer. Let's enjoy it!" Jemima answered, knowing that everyone except the new girl Alison, didn't know the truth.

         But the name 'Sanders' was awfully familliar.

         "Hey, are you related to Marla Sanders?", Jemima enquired.

          "Third cousin" Alison said, "Not many of us Sanders are alive cos of Jason Voorhees" Alison admitted.

          "Shit! Ok, maybe you can tell us how to survive Camp Blood" Jemima said.

           "Easy. You don't go", Alison said, and she didn't smile.

****

Page 4