Chapter 3: 2 years later

I yanked my katana from the limp body and looked at the jewel in my hand. It was a bracelet with a faint jaguar print on it. Yet another miraculous in my possession.

Standing up I dangled the bracelet on my finger.

"Oh, little Kwamii come out, come out wherever you are."

I looked around searching for movement before resting my eyes on a particular movement. In the corner, I saw an orange Kwamii the Jaguar to be exact. Smirking I grabbed a box from behind me the box with the lilac moth on it, slowly I placed the jewel into the box and closed it making the Kwamii disappear along with it.

Sighing I looked at a wall where a clock was present. The time, unfortunately, read 5:40 a.m., I had to get ready for my first day of high school, wouldn't this be fun.

Walking onto the balcony of the stranger's house I opened my wings and flew off into the sky headed back to my home.

~~time skip~~

"I have reason to believe that the holders of the ladybug and cat miraculous are high school students and may go to the school that you previously enrolled yourself into."

Hawkmoth explained to me as I brushed the tangles out of my red hair. I looked at the monitor seeing the masked face of my 'partner' looking back at me.

"Yeah maybe, they look a bit young and it would make the most sense to choose younger holders."

I explained back as I checked myself out in the mirror.

"Ahem, good then. Make sure to keep a look out for anything suspicious or anything that could get us closer to these miraculous. Hawkmoth out."

The monitor went to static as I continued on to grabbing my bookbag and leaving to the school.

~small time skiiip~

I sighed as I walked into the large high school, prepared for what the place had to throw at me.

Opening the front door I was met with a large classroom of stares, as well from the teacher.

~Adrien P.O.V~

My eyes widened as I saw the familiar head of crimson red hair. Could it be her? Could it be... Xilla Chaoumont from two years ago. If it is her why is she only just now making a comeback? Why had she left in the first place? Ah, who am I kidding she's a pianist for crying out loud, those people travel the world often... don't they?

I was so caught up In my thoughts I hadn't realized she had sat right next to me, too bad Nino was off on a family trip to Guatemala so he wouldn't be back for a few months.

Should I talk to her? 

I slowly moved my head towards her direction seeing her looking straight ahead. I squinted as I saw the familiar looking red choker wrapped around her neck. Was that? No, it couldn't be. It doesn't even exist anymore... or does it? How would she even have gotten her hands on such a powerful and uncontrollable miraculous even if she did from where?

"Uh hey, Xilla..."

I decided to say making her attention snap towards me, her beautiful turquoise eyes piercing through my emerald green hues like fiery arrows.

I gave a side smile as her hard stare softened.

"Hello Adrien, long time no see"

I watched as her eyes darted to my ring and back to me, she seems so interested in it. Why...

~~Time skip~~

I opened the doors to my house and headed for my room.

"Hello, Adrien how was school tod-"

I cut Nathalie off with my words.

"Sorry Nathalie I don't have time"

I ran up the stairs and down the hallway to my bedroom. Opening my door I walked in and closed it locking it in the process.

"Plagg I have to figure this out, where did I see that choker at?"

I walked to my bookshelf and grabbed the miraculous spellbook as Plagg sighed biting into a fresh slice of camembert cheese.

"I don't know Adrien maybe you saw it In the book"

Plagg replied as he stuffed his mouth with the filthy cheese that he loved so much.

"Maybe..."

I flipped through the pages until I saw it, way In the back on one of the most rustled and worn out papers in the book. My eyes widened at the choker on the side and the picture of the heroine. The picture showed a woman wearing an interesting outfit with a mask with feathers on one side, she had a bird's tail and large wings that folded to look like a cape over her body. Her weapon section had an infinity sign under it. 'What does that mean' turning around I saw Plagg on my bed still eating his camembert.

"Hey bud can you help me out?"

Plagg looked at me before sighing and lazily floating his way onto the top of the book.

"It says that the 'Fire Bird' or Phènix was born indeed of flames. The Fire Bird was a noble partner to the Hawkmoth. Her power consists of flames and this is what is used as her weapons. The Phènix is a miraculous of destruction and creation. But no longer exists to this day. Basically, it's saying the woman was crazy out of her skull and really powerful."

I nodded at this before thinking to myself. 'This means if Xilla is who I think she is then Paris, maybe even the world could be in great danger. I need to tell Ladybug"

~Xilla P.O.V.~

I sighed slinging my backpack over my couch upon walking into the doors of my large house. Today was, in fact, crazy but I dealt with it.

I walked into my kitchen grabbing a bag of Takis out of the pantry along with a bottle of Tapatio. Walking up the stairs I cracked open the bag and poured the Tapatio into the bag using a 3rd of the bottle. Reaching the top of the stairs I groaned in annoyance as I had forgotten the lemon.

"So you think you found the cat and ladybug miraculous, are you sure"

I nodded while popping a Taki into my mouth and kicking my feet up onto my desk.

"The boy had blonde hair and had on the ring, and I saw a girl with blue hair as well that had the earings on. But we can't just be reckless and make unnecessary assumptions."

I looked at Hawkmoth as he nodded in understanding. I sighed spinning in my chair while eating more Takis.

"Well in that case... I need you to get closer to the two, become friends with them, get to know them. Once you do that we can strike them where it hurts... if they are who we think they are."

I looked at him before giving a casual thumbs up.

"Alrighty, Bird out"

I gave a peace sign before pressing the hang up button, making the line go static.

"I guess I can do that, what can go wrong?"

I asked aloud while shrugging my shoulders before heading off to go get into the shower and getting ready for my big break tomorrow.