six

10.32 p.m.

"I'm glad I'm paired together with you." Namjoon low key sighs happily. "If I ended up with Hoseok, I wouldn't last an hour."

Yoongi scoffed, holding out his flashlight. "Don't be mean. Let the guy be."

"Come on hyung," Namjoon nudges the smaller's shoulder. "you and I know he is overreacting these things. The dorm isn't haunted and neither is this, hotel or whatever it's supposed to be."

"Okay, I'll admit, I don't quite agree with what Hoseok claims." Yoongi says. "But that doesn't mean I deny what I heard or saw that day. It was weird and strange. I just don't jump to conclusions, like what you do."

Namjoon huffs, parting his lips. "Better than Hobi. I'm satisfied with that. " he says, agreeing to his own comment.

They walked side by side, their assigned camera men silent. Them, being the calmest of the groups, didn't panic like what they did when the lights went off. They stood still in their spots in the lobby, Yoongi immediately shining the flashlight given to him to see Namjoon standing beside him. They did admit, their hearts were pounding in their chests when the light died.

Yoongi shines the light to one of the doors they had went through, "We should have actually bolted for the stairs. There's not much here in the lobby."  he says out loud. He can't hide the fact that there was barely anything in the floor they're stuck to.

"I take that back, there's nothing in here at all." Yoongi stands, his head sinking to the back of his neck making him look like he was facing upwards. He spoke with a voice that sounded like he had given up, a monotoned one. "We've been looking for more than two hours, what do you expect us to do?"

"Can't we go to other floors?" Namjoon turns around to ask the camera men behind them. They respond by shaking their head.

"All floors are taken by the members." One replies.

Yoongi shakes his head, clicking his tongue. "This isn't good."

"Well," Namjoon turns back to his hyung. "Atleast we got chairs and a couch. We got a place to sleep."

Yoongi sighs in defeat. It was the only thing they had. Their stomachs rumbled and the staff members with them felt bad. Who wouldn't be hungry after a one hour hike? They didn't have water to say the least, and the fact doesn't help at all.

Atleast they had a place to sleep. It was better than the cold floor.

"We should continue going around though, we might find something." Yoongi says, walking ahead Namjoon who trailed behind him, holding his own, hand-sized tripod, a small camera sitting on top.

And they did just that. They looked around silently, only speaking up for the Run episode. There was nothing much to say. They had explored the entire lobby, which practically was what the entire first floor consists of. And if there were doors that lead to rooms, it was locked.

Luck was definitely by their side tonight.

Namjoon groans in frustration. "Aish, what can we do? I'm starving."

Yoongi looks towards a camera man who was standing far behind them. He had his coat wrapped around him, his pockets filled with hot packs and his hands.

"Didn't you guys put anything here?" He asks while toddling towards the man slowly. He had his eyes squinted from the light that was facing him from the camera.

The man hums. "Every floor has supplies that you will need. You might've missed some spots.

Yoongi groans. "But we looked everywhere." he complains, turning back to Namjoon who stuck to his spot.