seven

8.46 p.m.

Fuck, was all Hoseok could think at the moment.

A few minutes ago, when the light went off, he could've sworn he shit his pants while heading up flights of stairs. He wasn't really caring where he was going as long as it was far from the pitch black place. Turns out the entire building was pitch black.

He held nothing in hand, back against the wall. Eyes wavering from left to right, he couldn't make out where he was. Whether he was in a room, hallway, or what floor he was currently on. And it freaked him out.

"Hyung?" Hoseok called out, pressing himself further to the wall, throat going dry and hands shaking at his side. "Anyone?"

He saw something move from the corner of his eye, immediately turning his head to the right to see. He started sweating, backing away towards his left. "You're seeing things, Hoseok. You're scaring yourself too much."

He continues to switch his head from left to right, talking a quickened pace as he didn't want to be alone any longer. But who knows, maybe he wasn't alone after all.

His camera man? No where to be seen. He must've ran too fast, the other couldn't catch up. It was a talent of his.

The idol blindly and carelessly made his way across the floor he was on, now suspecting he was in a long corridor. He froze when he heard a thud from behind.

He felt chills run through his body. He didn't have the balls to turn back and see what ever that thud was or where it came from.

"Hoseok hyung!"

"YAH!" Hoseok yelled, jumping in midair, bringing his hands to his front defensively.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." He muttered, eyes tightly closed.

He felt a someone hold him by the wrist.

"Nope. Not today demons!" He hits the hand that held him tightly, trying his best to move away from the person.

He didn't care who it was at the moment. Heck, it'd be the director he'd cut the hand off his forearm run away.

"Hyung! It's Jungkook!"

Hoseok stops moving, shakily turns his head to the voice, eyes closed.

His wrist was released followed by a hit to his shoulder. "Aish, hyung-ah! Open your eyes!"

Hoseok peeled his right eye open to see the maknae shining a flashlight towards him, two camera men behind him. He blinked, his right hand in front of his face, covering from the light.

Jungkook leaned back, tilting his head for a second. "You're gonna kill me hyung."

"I'm gonna kill you? More like you're gonna kill me!" Hoseok exclaims, hitting the younger's shoulder. "Ah, you know you could've just called me. You didn't have to grab my wrist."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, as if he was challenging the older. Then he says in disbelief, "If I didn't, we wouldn't be speaking right now. You were gonna run!"

He wasn't wrong though. That was Hoseok's first plan after all.

He didn't have anything to say. Instead, he let out a sigh of relief. He was no longer surrounded by darkness as three flashlights were pointed at his face, almost blinding him if he hadn't been squinting his eyes.

"Uhm, not directly please." Hoseok says, looking away. Thankfully, they moved it away.

Jungkook sighs. "I don't even know how I got here in the first place. The light goes out, I made a run for it. Next thing I know, I'm on the third floor."