33. TEACUP

33.

"No, you're my partner!"

"But—,"

"No buts about it!" Brad scowls. "You're not leaving me to partner with some random old lady."

The lady next Brad scoffs. "Watch it, boy."

"Marge is really nice," Summer tuts. "And I always go with Grayson, he's my partner for yoga."

Grayson looks over at Summer. "Listen, I can go with Marge if Brad w—,"

"Absolutely not. You're not ditching me because Brad's being a child," Summer shakes her head before turning to the latter. "Have fun with Marge."

Brad rolls his eyes. "Fine, but I'll remember this."

She smiles innocently before looping her arm around Grayson's and they walk to the middle of the yoga room, setting out their mats next to each other. Brad sighs and follows behind them with Marge.

"Don't try anything on with me," Marge says sternly to Brad, causing Summer to giggle quietly as she overhears them. "I might be extremely good looking and out of your league but I'm a married woman!"

"Got it," Brad says nervously, glancing at Summer who was doing some stretches. He copied her since he didn't know what he was meant to be doing while the yoga instructor set everything up, but he ended up getting a bit distracted when she bent down to reach her toes and stretch her calves.

He freezes with one arm bent over his head while the other grips his elbow, his eyes transfixed on her bum that was right in front of him.

Definitely deserves her nickname, he thought to himself, resisting the urge to either grab it or slap it since both Marge was there and she wouldn't appreciate, plus they were in public.

He rips his gaze off of Summer's arse reluctantly, trying not to get too in his thoughts since the class was an hour long and it wouldn't be great with a boner.

Finally the class starts and Summer throws Brad a somewhat 'good luck' thumbs up before turning back around and facing the front to begin yoga.

Brad's face was pure confusion as the instructor demonstrated some simple bends for the class to warm up with. He turns to his partner who was, despite being fifty years old, bending almost in half as she copied the instructor.

"What the fuck?!" He exclaims, earning many scolds off of the old ladies and a small laugh from Summer as her hands are on the floor as she bends backwards, her head looking at Brad.

"You okay?" She asks and he gives her a look of horror.

"Are you okay?" He asks, alarmed. "You look like someone's just grabbed your body and started doing origami with it."

"I'm fine," she laughs before lifting up a leg to help add momentum as she stands back up properly. She turns around on her feet and they both look at Marge who was still bending every-which-way.

"Just let loose, boy," Marge says once she sees him watching her. "No one here is going to judge you."

"I'm not bothered about being judged," Brad explained. "I just don't want to break my back."

"Don't be an idiot and do the stretches."

Brad was scared to attempt them but soon enough, he's trying his best to fit I despite his awkward posture.

"Feel free to work on some of the positions we did last week," the instructor says halfway through the lesson, causing Brad to be confused. He doesn't know any yoga positions.