Departure

The boy's were awoken by someone yelling, who was running around excitedly to all the members rooms. The oldest facepalmed at him and the 4th oldest was embarrassed, the maknae, however, was still half asleep as he walked to the yelling member's room room.

The 3rd youngest had to go find the 2nd youngest who had buried himself in blankets and pillows to hide from the noise. The 2nd oldest, who was obviously annoyed at all the yelling, went to him, and cover the 3rd oldests' mouth for awhile.

He finally forced himself out of the other's grasp, and started talking in a normal tone.

"Guys! Today's the day! We get to go see Moonshine perform!", he stated eagerly.

Suddenly, the thought returned to all of the other member's minds. They were going to go see a group of young aspiring artists perform that day. After hearing their introductions, the members were eager to see what else the girls could do. But, the boys didn't know that they would just be seeing the girls perform, they would also be going to a place in which kids go when they have no more family to love them. An orphanage.

~Time Skip~

The members were all packed, and getting into a large black SUV. They were finally on their way to meet the girls.

"Hey, Hobi-hyung?", the youngest had asked.

"Hm?"

"Where did you say we were heading again?"