Road Trip

The cars were silent. Until one voice interrupted it.

"So, where are we heading?", a voice said with an utter sense of curiosity.

"We're going towards a special place in California.", an driver's voice said.

"Oh. Fun!", the first voice said.

"You know those five young girls you were talking about?", the driver said.

"Yeah. Why?"

"We're going to go visit them where they live."

"Oh, Ok!"

"But seriously, be careful on how loud your volume is, the others are sleeping!", the driver said silently while giggling.

"Whoops. Sorry...", the 1st said with a shy smile.

                   With that, the 1st voice fell asleep. The 2nd kept driving all through the night. Only he and the other staff knew where they were heading. The staff knew that the boys were going to feel a sense of sadness when they got to their destination. So, they decided to stop at a hotel for the night.

                                                                                          ~Time Skip~

                    They got to the hotel late in the night and woke up the boys. They all woke up and got their things then went to their hotel room. Suddenly, the 1st voice started speaking again. But this time, to 6 others closer to his own age.

"Hey guys?!"

"Yeah?", said the 2nd voice. 

"Hm?", said a 3rd.

"I was busy sleeping. What do you want?", said a 4th.

"Yes, Hyung?", the 5th.

"Do you need anything, Hyung?", a 6th said.

"Is it important or not, Hyung?", the last, a 7th said.

"YES. It is VERY important.", the 1st said starting to get a bit irritated. "I was going to show you some videos of a new group!".

"Really? That's pretty lame. Like I said, I was busy sleeping. Or, at least trying to.", the 4th spoke again.

The 4th voice was smacked on the head by the 3rd.

"OWWW! What the HELL was that for?!", said the 4th, now yelling at the 3rd?

The 4th got hit on the head again

"Ow! WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP DOING THAT?!"

"Shhh! We have to stay quiet!" said the 2nd 

The 4th grumbled quietly.

"Ow. Why the hell do you keep doing that, hyung.", said the 3rd voice, while smiling slyly.

"Screw honorifics...", the 4th mumbled under his breath.

"I heard that~" the 3rd said tauntingly in reply to the 4th.

While the 4th was scowling at the 3rd, the 3rd was smiling widely.

                                                                                                  ~Time Skip~

                       When the boys had finally gotten into the hotel and unloaded all of what they needed for the night and the morning after, the 1st voice called the rest of the boys over to his hotel room once again.