Dare-Eves

Mamiko-Chan: *running to the Eves and Servamps* GUYS! GUYS! WE HAVE OUT FISRT DARE!

Mahiru: Well, whos it from?

Mamiko-Chan: It's from a friend of mine!~

Licht:*suspicious* So what's the name of your friend?

Mamiko-Chan: It doesn't matter Lichtan!

Lawless: Just hurry up and tell us who the dare is for already Mamiko-Chan!

Mamiko-Chan: It's for the Eves!

Mikuni: So What is the dare then Mamiko-Chan?~

Mamiko-Chan: My friend dared all the Eves to dress up as butlers for the Servamps!

Eves: E-EHHH?!

Mamiko-Chan: And for a whole day as well!

Servamps: *thinking of how their Eves will look in butler outfits while having a nosebleed*

Licht:*blushing heavily* YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS BECAUSE THERE AIN'T NO WAY ON EARTH AM I GOING TO BE DOING THAT!

Misono: I AGREE!!

Lily: Awww!~ Don't be that way Misono-kun! I think you'll look really nice in a butler costume!~

Misono: *blushes* S-S-Shut up Lily!

Lawless: Awww~! But why not Lichtan? I think that you'll look very*leans close to whisper in ear* hot.

Licht: *blushes every single shade of there is* D-D-DAMN YOU YA SHIT RAT! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!*attempts to kick Lawless*

Lawless:*just dodges Lichts kicks while laughing* What's wrong Tenshi-Chan? All I did was compliment you!

Licht:*still blushing all shades of there is* I DON'T CARE YOU DAMN SHIT RAT!! SO STAY STILL SO I CAN KILL YOU!!!! ITS MY JOB AS AN ANGEL TO PURIFY YOU FOR SAYING SOMETHING SO INDECENT AS THAT!!!!!!!!

Mahiru: *sweatdrops* A-Ano Licht-San, maybe you and Lawless should calm down.

Kuro: Your all to noisy. Mendoukuse. Listen to the housewife.

Mahiru: *gains irk mark* Don't call me a housewife Kuro!

Kuro: Eh? But it's true though.

Mamiko-Chan: GUYS STOP!! WERE GETTING WAY OFF TOPIC HERE!!!

Mikuni: Mamiko-Chan is right guys!~Isn't that right Abel-Chan?

Jeje: Stop talking............to that doll............like it's a person.

Mikuni: Awww~! Is Jeje getting jealous over Abel-Chan?~ You don't have to worry~ I only have eyes for you Jeje!~

Mamiko-Chan:*gains irk marks* Guys stop! We're getting way of topic here!*gets ignored**starts releasing loads of KI*