Eves and Servamps-Dare

I just randomly came across this song and thought that it matched the characters with their backgrounds and all. You should listen to it. Pretty catchy and really good.

Mamiko-Chan: GUYS WE HAVE ANOTHER DARE! AND ITS FROM MY FRIEND!!!

Misono:I'm out!

Lily: Eh? Why are you leaving Misono-kun?

Misono:*annoyed* In case you forgotten, the last time her friend requested a dare, she made us Eves become the our Servamps maids.

Mamiko-Chan: *smirks*About that, how are your hips and legs Misono?~

Misono:*blushes heavily* H-How did you know?!

Namika-Chan: I have my ways~

Lawless: NEVER MIND THAT! What's the dare Mamiko-Chan?

Mamiko-Chan: You guys have to be nice to the Melancholy Squad!

Eves and Servamps: OH HELL NO!!

Mamiko-Chan: You guys have to do it! It's a dare!

Licht: *scowls* I don't give a fuck if it's a dare or not! Those demons tried to kill me and the damn Shit Rat!

Misono: THEY EVEN DESTROYED LILY'S CONTRACT ITEM!!

Kuro: They also had the audacity to hurt my Mahiru.

Tetsu:*glares* And they kidnapped Hugh.

Mamiko-Chan:*in head* I knew that this would happen. Oh well. Time to bring out my secret weapons.

Mamiko-Chan: If you guys don't do the dare I won't give you melons~

Licht:*perks up*

Mamiko-Chan: Or tickets to a live theatre performance of Shakespeare with the most talented actors~

Hyde:*interested*

Mamiko-Chan: Or reservations to go to a create your own ramen place~

Kuro:*lifts head up*

Mamiko-Chan: Or a new doll dress~

Mikuni:*eyes widen*

Mamiko-Chan: Or free advertisement~

Tetsu: *thinking*

Mamiko-Chan: Shall I continue?~

Eves and Servamps: No. We'll do the dare.

Mamiko-Chan:*claps hands together* Good! I'll call them in now!!*leaves to go and get the Melancholy Squad**comes back with Tsubaki, Sakuya, and Belkia*

Tsubaki: Ohayo Nii-sans! Mamiko-Chan here told me that you guys were dared to be nice to me and my Subclasses!~

Belkia: So if your supposed to be nice to us, then you'll have to let me skewer you!

Mamiko-Chan: *sweatdrops* T-That's not how it works Bel-San.

Belkia: Eh?! Are you sure Mamiko-Chan?

Mamiko-Chan: Yes, I'm sure Bel-San.

Belkia: OI Liar! Is she lying?

Sakuya: No she isn't you girly magician. Besides, Mamiko-Chan has never lied before.

Belkia: Yeah I gu- WAIT! BACK UP! DID YPU JUST FREAKING CALL ME "GIRLY MAGICIAN"?!

Sakuya:*smug face* Yes. Yes I did.

Belkia:*starts whining* Can you please let me skewer the Liar Tsubakyun?!

Tsubaki: Fufu. No Bel-kun. Have you forgotten why we are here in the first place?

Belkia: Ah! Your right Tsubakyun! Be nice to us!

Eves and Servamps: Ugh!

~time skip to when the Eves and Servamps have to stop being nice to the Melancholy Squad because Author-Chan is as lazy as hell~

Mamiko-Chan:*walks in to see the Eves and Servamps passed out on the couch except for Mahiru who just looks like he has been put through hell* Eto Mahiru, what happened?

Mahiru:*looks tiredly at Mamiko-chan* Belkia wanted us to go to USJ(A/N: WHAT IS BNHA DOING IN HERE?! THIS IS A SERVAMP TRUTH OR DARE BOOK!!) and we went on all of the rides at least 5 times in a row.

Mamiko-chan*whistles lowly* Wow. But that doesn't explain why the rest of them are passed out.

Mahiru:*sighs* Long story short, we went all over the park.

Mamiko-Chan: No wonder they're all passed out.

Mahiru:And if you excuse me, I'm just going to take a sm-*passes out and lands onto Kuro who is also passed out on the couch*

Mamik-Chan:*sighs* Okay this is gonna be it for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed even if it was short. Ja ne minna!

Eves and Servamps:*still asleep* Ja ne!

Mamiko-Chan: What the fu-

Annnd that's the end of the chapter!

❤️Please comment and vote!❤️