Licht-Dare

This chapter is going to be in tribute to Violet_Booklover because of how much she has supported me throughout this book!

Author-Chan: WE HAS A DARE PEEPS AND HOUSEWIFE!!!!

Hyde: Uh, don't you mean "we have a dare!"

Mahiru: AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING A HOUSEWIFE?!

Author-Chan: I meant what I said Hyde.

Hyde: Oook?

Tetsu: Who's the dare for Big Sis?

Author-Chan: It's for the bottom of the all new relationship!

Licht/Hyde: So it's for the shit rat?/So my angel~babe?

Irk marks appeared on Lichts forehead.

Licht: THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THAT IM THE BOTTOM?! IM AN ANGEL AND ANGELS ARE ALWAYS TOPS!

Hyde: Well if were going off of that then Mahiru-kun would be a top but that's highly unlikely~

Mahiru is just staring at the Greed pair with a confused look in his face.

Mahiru: What are you guys talking about?

Eves and Servamps: *in head* Someone please protect this innocent ball of sunshine. *makes praying hands*

Author-Chan:*in head* IF ANYONE DECIDES TO CORRUPT THIS PRECIOUS BALL OF SUNSHINE CINNAMON ROLL I WILL FIND THEM AND TORTURE THEN SO BAD THAT THEY'LL WISH THAT THEIR DEAD AND MAKE THEN SUFFER A FATE EVEN WORSE THAN DEATH!!!!!!!!*externally* Well anyway, all of that aside, Licht, your dare is to flirt with Mahiru.

Licht/Kuro: NO WAY!/WHAT?!

Author-Chan: I'll give you melons Licht~

Licht: Very well.

Kuro: Oi denpa tenshi! Don't you dare flirt with my Mahiru.

Lily: Relax nii-San! It's only a dare!

Kuro: Tch.

Kuro turned his head to the side with an annoyed look on his face. Licht went to stand in front of Mahiru and gave him a flirtatious smile.

Licht: Hey Mahiru, have you looked in a mirror recently?

Mahiru:*blushing hard* N-no, w-why?

Licht: Because I think that you look like an angel.*winks*

Mahiru:*blushes*

Licht: Do you know what is the biggest and brightest star?

Mahiru: Isn't it the sun?

Licht: That might be true, but that's the second biggest and brightest.

Mahiru: W-Whats the first?

Licht:*smiles flirtatiously* You.

Mahiru was now steaming red at all of these pickup lines while Kuro was really trying his hardest not to kill his little brothers boyfriend.

Licht: Hey Mahiru, can I have your number because I seemed to have lost mine.

Mahiru just ended up becoming even more red then he was before. Something in Kuro snapped and he picked up Mahiru bridal style and left the room with Mahiru screaming 'KURO PUT ME DOWN!'(A/N: Confession will be next chapter!)

Licht: Where are my melons Author-Chan?

Author-Chan:*snaps fingers and melons appear* Here Licht.

Licht just gave a nod and began to eat the melons with a happy and content smile in his face. Hyde was just standing there in shock at how flirty his Eve could be.

Misono:*waves hands in front of his face* Oi Hyde! Helloooo? Anyone in there?*snaps fingers*

Mikuni: Why is he just standing there?

Jeje: It's getting..........a tad bit...............creepy.

Hugh: LAWLESS!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!

Hyde seemed to ignore Hugh's shout was just standing there with a surprised look on his face.

Author-Chan: I got it.*plays this video by his ears*

Hyde: BITCH THE FUCK?! OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MY FUCKING EARDRUMS LIKE HOLY FUCKING CHRIST GODDMAN IT!!!! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *falls unconscious*

Everyone: You were supposed to snap him out of trance! Not make him unconscious!

Author-Chan:*gains irk marks* Oh well I'm sorry for you know trying to help you guys! I could always just discontinue this book if you guys want.....

Lily: WE'RE SORRY AUTHOR-CHAN!! PLEASE DON'T DISCONTINUE THE BOOK!!!

Licht: Sorry Author-Chan.

Author-Chan:*laughs* Did you guys seriously believe me?! Of course I wouldn't discontinue the book!

Eves and Servamps: THANK GOODNESS!!

Author-Chan:*rolls eyes* You guys are such big dorks that it's not even believable.

Hugh: How dare you call me a dork! I'll have you know that I am a fearsome vampire!!

Mikuni: I think you might be a little bit deluded Hugh.

Hugh: And What is that supposed to mean?!

Mikuni: Well for starters, you look like and sound like a 5-year old. I don't think anyone would take you seriously. And second of all, you look like a kid who thinks that's dressed up for Halloween.

Hugh: No I do not!

Author-Chan: Miku Miku Nii has a point Hugh.

Hugh: Hmph!*turns head to the side while crossing his arms*

Mikuni: See?~ Auth-*realizes what
Author-Chan called him* DID YOU JUST CALL ME "MIKU MIKU NII"?!

Author-Chan:*has a smug face on* Yes. Yes I did you two-faced doll-loving bastard.

Mikuni:*starts tearing up* Wahh! Jeje! Author-Chan is being mean to me!

Mikuni then flings himself at Jeje and hugs him and begins to cry in his chest. Jeje starts patting Mikuni's head.

Jeje: There......There. It's..........alright.

Author-Chan:*externally**normal**internally* OTP! OTP! OH MY GOD I NEED A FUCKING CAMERA RIGHT NOW!!! I NEED MY JEKUNI PICS RIGHT NOW!! OH MY GOD!!!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!*externally* Ok guys we should probably end the chapter now.

Eves and Servamps: JA NE MINNA!

❤️Please comment dares and vote❤️