💞O N E💞

JIHYO'S POV:😘

"C'mon guys, are you all ready?" I said at them while sitting beside the kitchen door. We're waiting for my uncle to arrive, cause we're gonna transfer to a new school, which is DREAM HIGH UNIVERSITY! We have been kicked out 3 times in each school, but this time we promised not to get expelled again, but, if someone bullies us, any of us, you know where our fists will land on. "Ne!!" Everyone shouted. Prtt.... "Oh, he's here!" Nayeon unnie said as we heard the sound of a buzz on his car. "C'mon! Get your luggage now! Hurry up ladies!" I said to them, and they all looked at me cause I shouted and they don't like it when I shout, belive me. We went downstairs, and saw a lady right next to him. We bowed and greeted them, they did the same too. "Um...who's this?" Chaeyoung asked pointing at her. "Oh, um....." He said looking at her, and she continued talking. "Hello girls, My name is Park Chaeyun, or Ms. Park. I'll be your guide to the school cause I'm one of the teachers" she said smilingly at us and we smiled back at her. "C'mon now girls!" My uncle said pouting his car, and we went inside.
~2 freaking hours later~

"Here we are!" She said, and walked through, as my uncle putted our luggae and bag to us. "Thank you uncle!" I said and hugged him, "Just don't get into trouble again!" Smilingly he said at us and waved goodbye as we responded too. "C'mon now, don't be shy" she said and smirked. Shy?! Pfftt... We're savages!! I thought and chuckled a bit, "What is it unnie?" Tzuyu asked me, and shooked my head.......

MINA'S POV:😘

We stopped at the hallway, except for Ms. Park who didn't noticed us. We saw some bunch of girls screaming, seems like they're gonna die. And then, we saw some 7 guys right in the middle, and the reason, girls shouted. The girls must be some fangirls or somethin'. Then, there's a girl running towards them and didn't noticed the guys, she bumped into one of them, "Ouch!" She said pouting her head, because of the pain she felt. "Mianhe! I didn't saw you there" she said and her tears are trying to fall, but she forced not to cry in a crowded place. I wouldn't too. "A sorry is not enough! Be careful next time or I'll do something to you!" He said pointing at the girl who is now full of tears in her eyes. I then walked to them to protect the girl. "Unnie wait!" Chaeyoung yelled but I didn't listen and walked. I then get the girl behind me and faced them with anger. "Ooh, you're tough eh?" The guy that she bumped to said, "Oh, she said sorry alright?! Stop making her cry!" I yelled at him, and all of the girls, were shocked but I didn't care. "And who are you to yell at us like that?!" Another guy said with anger too. "You don't fucking care who I am!! Just leave her!" I said and pull the girl right through us. "Thank you!" She said in happiness now in her eyes. "You're welcome, just don't go near them. Tell us if they mess with you again" I said and smiled at her, and she leaved waving at us, and we returned it too. "Woah!! Mina you were awsome there!" Momo unnie said and I thanked her. We walked and walked. I turned back at the boys to look, they were staring at us, "What? Never seen a girl that pretty and tough? Tssk!" I yelled cause we are far from them now.........

JIMIN'S POV:😘

"What? Never seen a girl that pretty and tough? Tssk!" She yelled at us, like we're nobody. We'll I think they're the newbies. And she's the first one, that talked to us like that. "Arrggh! I'm so annoyed right now!" I yelled and they all chuckled and leaved. I'll get her for revenge!! I thought and smirked, and followed my members.

DAHYUN'S POV:😘

"Okay, girls. This is the beggining of our new lives!" Jihyo unnie said and we nodded, "But! What if someone bullies us. Each of us?" Nayeon unnie asked in a frowny face attached. "Yeah, those freaking asshole boys out there, or even worse than them?" Mina said in an anger face, because of what happened earlier.
"Just, forget it" Jihyo said and smiled, "Yeah you know where our fists will end!" I said and we all laughed. "Okay so....c'mon" Jihyo then opened the dorm. All our eyes were wide open, because of the amazement of the living room that we saw.