💞T H R E E💞

TZUYU'S POV:😘

"Okay, class! You will be teamed up!" Ms. Jung said clapping her hands and continued, "I don't care who will choose, but be ready, you will perform it on....It's Monday today so.....Saturday! Cause we will have a occasion" She said and signalling us to go to. "Yes!! We three will do it perfectly!" Momo unnie said and we clapped our hands.
Those Black Velvet came to us, "Well, well, well. You should practice hard cause we're gonna beat you!" A girl said pointing at three of us. "Ha! You should practice hard, we're the ones that's gonna beat you!" I said and we walked away and laughed, we saw Gfriend standing in their lockers, talking about their dance. "Oh, hi guys!" SinB said an we waved too. "What are you doing here?" I asked them, "Oh, we're talking about our dance" Eunha said nodding her head, "Um...who are those members if BlackVelvet girls?" Mina unnie asked them pointing at those girls we fought, "Oh, they're Lisa, Irene, and Joy. Actually there are Eight of them, including those three and Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, Joy, Seulgi and Wendy." They are the quuenkas here, and BTS are they're Boyfriends." Soon explained, and Eunha continued, "BTS are the kingkas here, playboys, and Bad boys. Jisoo's BF is Jin, Jennie's BF is Yoongi, Seulgi's BF is Hoseok, Lisa's BF is Namjoon, Rose's BF is Jimin, Irene's BF is Taehyung, and Joy's BF is Jungkook." Nodding her head, and we nodded of what she explained.

"You guys going home?" I asked them and they nodded, " What Dorm room are you?" Momo unnie asked, "We're room 312" SinB said looking at her phone, "Oh, great! We are room 313!" I said excitingly, and we went to our dorms. The other members are already there, Jihyo unnie texted earlier, that we will just at the dorm. We waved goodbye at them, and went inside.
"So, now you guys are here. Let's eat!" She said, "But! Momo ate all the food there!" Nayeon unnie said pointing at Momo who is guilty, we frowned at her. "Okay, so we'll just call for delivery" Jihyo unnie find her phone to call, "Wait! I saw a restaurant, in front of the building" Sana said, and we nodded"C'mon let's change our clothes" I said and they nodded, as we go to the bathroom one by one.
We all finished going to bath and this is what we wore:
Me:

We all finished going to bath and this is what we wore:Me:

Nayeon unnie:

Jeongyeon unnie:

Jeongyeon unnie: