💞T W O💞

JIHYO'S POV:😘

"Why aren't the girls back yet?" I'm worried if what the girls are now doing. I really am worried, and because of my worriedness, I was about to touch the door knob, when Mina opened it. "Oh, hell! Where have you two been?!" I yelled at them and hug them both, like a mum. "C'mon unnie, we're alright!" Minari said, and both of them chuckled. "I'm worried as hell!" I said and chuckled too. We sat down and watched a kdrama.
~After watching~
"Ha!! C'mon girls let's go to sleep, we have some classes tomorrow" I said as Tzuyu was now snorring and was already asleep. "Oh, shit!! She didn't gave us our schedule!" Nayeon unnie then yelled making Tzuyu woke up. "What the heck unnie? I'm sleeping" Tzuyu stretched her legs and arms, "Yeah! I'll text her" I said and we went to our each rooms.
Me: Hi, Good evening Ms. Park! Sorry to interrupt but, you forgot to give us our schedule?

Ms. Park: Oh, yeah! Sorry. I'll give them tomorrow at six. I'll be there

Me: OK thank you good night and bye!

I stretched my arms, and went outside. I saw Mina in the living room, and was about going to the bathroom. "Oh, hi. I'll just go and take a shower" She went inside. And I went to the other too and took a shower. I wore my pajamas.

While Mina was wearing this:

"C'mon let's go to sleep. Ms. Park will be here at six" Yawning as I said to her, and we walked towards our rooms, and slept.

TZUYU'S POV:😘

I was the first one that woke up, I'll cook some kimchi for my unnies to help them. I noticed that chaeyoung unnie is already at the couch scrolling her phone. Then a minute passed, Dahyun unnie was there, besides Chaeyoung unnie. "Is it only the three of us?" Dahyun unnie said scratching her back, I was about to answer, when someone knocked on the door, "I'll get it!" Chaeyoung unnie hurriedly ran to open the door knob.
There we saw Ms. Park holding an envelope, "Oh, Ms. Park!" We three said and bowed and so is she. "Hi, girls. I'm here to give you your schedule's." She said handling Dubu unnie the envelope, she noticed that its just the three of us, "Is it just the three of you?" She said pointing at the three of us, "Ne, their still sleeping. You want us to wake them up?" I said and smiled, "Oh, no no no! Its ok. Just tell them that I came, and don't be late today, just check your schedules!" She said and waved goodbye.
"C'mon let's wake them up!" Dubu unnie said, and we ran to their rooms and yelled, "Wake up Lazy Bones!! We're gonna be late!!" We three said, laughed and went to the kitchen to serve some plates.
"Oh, man! My ears are gonna bleed any seconds now!" Jeongyeon unnie said and rubbing her ears, and so is the others. "By the way, Jihyo unnie, Ms. Park came and handed us this envelope. She said its our schedules and we're not going to be late." I explained and they nodded.