november day

it was a cold november day, when i sat there and waited for you. a small amount of snow lied on the ground. the trees were naked, the leaves withered. i sat there desperately on the cold, wet floor, my knees numb and blue. but i didn't care.

because i waited for you, waited for an answer. i'm nothing without you. i sit here and wait for you. i'm waiting here for you to come and to hold me in your arms, so i can feel your calming heartbeat.

i'm sitting at your grave, your name is on the tombstone. it says that you are dead. that light inside my eyes, that little spark inside my heart starts to flicker. but i don't allow it to burn out. i keep sitting and waiting for you. i try to let that light shine for you because you promised me you'd come.

all these doubts and fears tried to win over my thoughts but i kept strong and fought against it. your face appeared in front of my eyes, how you smile at me and gently stroke my cheek. i had that feeling you were truly infront of me. that imagination  you actually came to hold your promise.

but suddenly you start to fade and you dissapear- gone with the wind. and with you all of my hope. with a heavy heart i stand up, look to you for the last time, before i finally go. but my spirit stays. with you. my soul will stay and will wait for you. forever.