Chapter 20-Hes back

I fucking love that song now, and the picture I drew is soooo cute. Sorry for the late Chapter, I've been a little bit busy. I'm kinda moving soon and I'm starting to get ready for exams and CTCs. I'll try to update more.

Elizabeth's P.O.V

When I woke up, it was the next morning. I was in the bed alone, so I figured everyone was downstairs talking. My neck hurt a little bit but I wasn't dizzy and feeling weak anymore. Which is good. I got up and put on the boat hat uniform and walked downstairs. Once I got downstairs everyone looked at me and I started to walk to Meliodas, when I was tackled by two little body's.

"Good morning my little angels." I said as I sat up with them sitting in my lap.

"Good morning mommy!" They both said excitedly.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Good, I had some really cool dreams!" Hope said.

"That's sounds wonderful. What about you Harley?" I said looking at him.

"He fell off his bed in the middle of the night, it was hilarious!" Hope started to laugh.

"Mom she's making fun of my clumsiness again." Harley pouted. I giggled and looked at Mel. He winked at me.

"They really are our kids aren't they?" He chuckled.

"Yah they are. Have you eaten?" I asked them, they both nodded. "Why don't you guys go upstairs with hawk we need to have some adult chat." I said.

"Can we stay pleaseee?" They gave me puppy dog eyes. I looked at Mel for help.
(Fun fact: I can resist most puppy dog eyes it's pretty funny watching people try to give me them.)

"No, you guys can come down after." He said. They hesitantly nodded and ran up the stairs. I walked over to Mel and stood beside him.

"So I'd like to know to things. One what happened well you guys were in there and how the hell did Ren escape?" I asked looking at Mel and zeldris. They looked at each other and shrugged.

"Well we got in and found Gelda, when we were about to leave we got swarmed by vampires and had to fight them off." Zeldris explained.

"Then I told them to move and they jumped through, but the vampire king stopped me and started to attack me. I could see the portal closing so the ran and jumped through at the last second" Mel added.

"So do you think she just slipped through when we weren't looking?" I asked.

"Well my sister is very skilled so she probably slipped through and hid until she attacked. I'm wondering why she targeted you and why she waited until Meliodas jumped through, she could have attacked while he wasn't there....hmm." Gelda thought out loud.

"Maybe she wanted to hurt Elizabeth in front of the captain, for revenge or something?" King said. I looked at Mel.

"Does the vampire clan have anything against Meliodas?" Elaine asked.

"That's it!" Gelda said. We all looked at her.

"Ren hates Meliodas and zeldris. She's trying to get revenge on them both, so she hurt me but it wasn't enough since we were sealed away, once she saw Elizabeth her motives changed, considering you two kinda started the holy war, and the defeat of the demon clan, but she would've killed Elizabeth just to make you suffer. Most vampires would dream to have a goddess as a snack especially the supreme deity's daughter." Gelda explained.

I guess what she's saying is true, but it's more my fault then his. He suffered while I lived in happiness each life until I died. I broke the bond the three of them had. It made zeldris hate me for so long and I hate that he was put through so much pain just for me. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I still have nightmares of when I'm dying and I see his face, he's in so much pain. They demon king did this just to make him suffer.