Chapter 21- Some down time

Meliodas P.O.V

When I woke up ellie wasn't beside me. I figured she was already downstairs so I got up and walked to our dresser. I grabbed the regular boar hat uniform and one for zeldris as well since if he's going to live here he's going to have to work here same with Gelda. I took a quick shower and got dressed. While getting dressed I could smell ban cooking so I knew he was making breakfast. I walked downstairs to find Ban cooking breakfast like normal, Gelda and zeldris were talking to king and Diane. Elaine was talking to Ban, Gowther was in the corner reading like normal, I didn't see merlin so my guess is she is probably in her lab experimenting. But I didn't see Ellie or the twins.

"Morning Captain~" Ban said. The others said morning as well.

"Morning, where's Ellie and the twins?" I asked.

"There outside, they have been out there for like half n hour just sitting there. Ellie has been reading to them and were able to hear there giggling and laughing. There being very adorable." Diane squealed excitedly and Elaine nodded in agreement.

"That's cute maybe I'll go surprise them later, but other news, Zeldris I have a uniform for you. Go put it on." I said with a smirk, while holding up the clothes in the air and Gelda giggled.

"I'm not wearing that" he said while pointing to it.

"If you want to live here then you and Gelda need to help out." I said.

"I'll help, zeldris come on please?" Gelda said as she gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" he sighed.

"Yah!" She said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Come change into the uniform~" I smirked. He sighed and got up taking the uniform from me and going into the washroom. After a few minutes he came back out and walked next to me.

"Aww you both look so adorable and you guys really do look alike, well except for the hair." Gelda giggled and so did Elaine and Diane.

"Your right they really do look alike" a familiar voice said. We turned to the door to see Ellie with the twins in her arms. I chuckled.

"Morning" I said.

"Morning." She said and whispered something to both hope and Harley then put them down, they ran to me and tackled me to the ground.

"Caught you!!" They both said. I chuckled at them, Ellie told them to do that. She was giggling and went to sit next to diane and Gelda.

"So your really going to make zeldris work?" Ellie said eyebrow raised.

"Hey I can work" zeldris said while pouting.

"Yah keep telling yourself that Zelly~" Ellie said.

"Pffft Zelly" I laughed and so did Ban.

"Mel tell your girlfriend to stop being a meanie." Zeldris whined. I walked over to Elizabeth and hugged her from behind.

"Wife actually" I corrected him.

"Oh yeah I forgot sorry." He said.

"It's okay" I sighed, hugging Ellie tighter. I then gave her a kiss on the cheek. "What were you doing outside?" I asked her.

"I was reading with the kids" she smiled at me.

"What were you reading to them?" I asked.

"Alice in wonderland" She said.

"I love that book!" Gelda said.

"I know it so good I've read it like five times and the kids seemed to really enjoy it too, which makes me happy." Ellie said.