Teaser

Remember when we first met?

You said "light my cigarette"

So I lied to my mom and dad

And jumped the fence and I ran

But we couldn't go very far

'Cause you locked your keys in your car

So you sat and stared at my lips

And I could already feel your kiss

"Oi~ N'Kla?" Techno whispered as he see a familiar figure infront of their house' small fence.

Kengkla the formal and prim kid was making small circles using smoke from cigarettes.

He wears a black shirt, silver necklace and a ripped jeans an additional his cool boots.

He opened their gate went outside.

He snatched the cigarettes stick from Kla's right hand as he coughs.

"When did you learn to smoke kid?" No asked with his eyebrows up. He threw it on the ground and stepped on it until it was crashed.

Kengkla lips turned up look how lucky he could get. The boy he wanted to see for a week now is infront of him.

"Drop the Kid, P'. I'm just a year younger than you." Came the retort from the younger man but definitely way taller than Techno.

"Go home, Technic is not here. He went hiking with his new gang." No couldn't last the stare of the younger boy. He didn't know why but those intense stare is making him feel something different. Is he going crazy?

He turned his back to go back but Kengkla said something that made him go stiffened.

"I'm here for you P. Would you mind if I ask to accompany me til dawn?"

Techno's jaw dropped.