Wrath to Desire

A/N: Beware of grammatical errors.
Plagiarism is a crime, hope you are aware.

Let's learn from mistake but don't ever use someone wrong doings to justify your point. If you do, well babe curse you.

Leave comments and suggestions. Hahahaha.

----

Kengkla's POV

We were sitting on my leather couch inside the office. Techno was sitting in between my thighs while leaning on me. I immersed myself in playing with his fingers.

"What now?" He asked. His eyes aren't on mine but on our fingers interlaced.

I honestly don't want to talk about everything, I'm afraid that he might slip away again. And I am not sure if I could take it if he choose to leave me. I didn't know that the affection I have for him is still there. My heart dominated my brain even after years of convincing myself that I'm over him. I wanted us to get at least civil to one another, but what happen escalated quickly. Even I was more than surprise. My feelings for him that slept for a long time ago was now fully awake.

"Can I just stay with you?" I gave his hair a peck. Techno sighed, I couldn't see his expression. He refused to look back at me.

I honestly didn't want to wish for something more. I don't want to ask and push him to the limits he built for himself. I am afraid to become needy. I am more than scared to cling to him.

I promised, I won't make the same mistake twice.

I won't let that happen again. I won't scare the hell out of him like what happened way back when I still have the obsessive love for him. For now I just want to love him without the feeling of being caged. I wouldn't let myself be obsessed with him again, it will only traumatize him.

It's funny in just span of time he made me fell for him all over again like some teenage man whose still exploring what love really mean. Shame on me.

I just hope this time I could make him mine.

If not, then I would never try my luck again for maybe I'm not really worth to love to begin with.

Techno's

Techno sighed, he just demanded a little assurance from Kengkla. Is it wrong to ask for more? He needed a word from him that he can hold when things become messy.

Was that wrong? Is it too much to ask?

But nevertheless since I'm here and I have accepted all of these might as well embrace what comes after wholeheartedly.

I will let my heart reign for once.

Kengkla lean further towards me and give me butterfly kisses from my neck down to my shoulder blade.

I tilt my neck for him to have a better access. His hands were already caressing my thigh.

"One of these days, you'll be completely mine." Kengkla whispered on my ear huskily, his bedroom voice sent shiver all over my body.

I'd love to be yours, Kla... Please own me...

Kengkla's POV

It's been a tough and busy day for me and my team. Scheduled meetings and conferences occupied our day. Thus Techno is busy too with his bar opening for Serenity's second branch. I want to see him. I badly need to at least take a look at him before this day end.