Tag x3

Dear Ex: Sorry.

Dear Self: You have to study for one more month. One month and then you're free. So just do it.

Dear Crush: You're cute. And fucking hot 😉

Dear Mom: Just because my reality isn't the same as yours doesn't mean that my experiences aren't valid. Nonetheless, I love you.

Dear Dad: I love you even though you annoy me so freaking much. Also, just a reminder, I have exams not we.

Dear School: I actually quiet like you and most of the teachers and I'm thankful to you for everything you have given me. The majority of my classmates can fuck off though. 

Dear Siblings: Don't have any. 

Dear Past Me: You may never find people who share your ways of functioning, but you'll find people who love and support you and that is enough.

Dear Future Child: I will love you and do my best to be good for you.

Dear Person I Hate: Thank you for everything you've taught me. You're helping me achieve my goals and I don't think I can ever repay you for that, but at the same time fuck you for making me feel like crap and for publicly humiliating me.

Dear Person I Love: I don't have a significant other currently.

Dear Ex Best Friend: We're still friends and I think we will always be. I'm sad that we've grown apart and I love you, but fuck you for always putting me second.

Dear Celebrity Crush: Thank you for making me feel less fucked up and giving me hope that there might be somewhere out there who experiences things the way I do. Also, you're fucking hot.

Dear People That Hate Me: I hate the fact that you affect me more than I hate you.

Dear Bestie: Thank you for putting up with my shit. You're amazing and I love you so so much.

Dear Friends: You like me so you're freaking cool. Jk, jk, I love you.

Okay so time to tag people.
Axlsspandex
aylaswgirl
thinking_about__
TimBurtonFlowerChild