H-E-L-L-O

'Sup bitches  😎😎😎.
Did y'all miss me? No? That's okay 😪 *cries in a dark corner".

I haven't written anything or updated since late September so it's been a hot fucking minute.

Buuut, I'm finally back and I finally have motivation to write again - if my lazy ass would allow it.

At this point, I would honestly just pay someone to force me to sit and write because I have the ideas and I have the time and yet I still procrastinate. Like I end up avoiding reading my half-finished shit because I know it will make me want to get back to writing.

I'm trying to finish a stupidly long and stupidly stupid one-shot. I've written just a tiny bit more than 3000 words. Am I anywhere close to being done? ?*scoff* Of course not :/

Why do I always end up turning every chapter or one-shot into a million page story. Why tf can't I write small pieces any more 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Anyways that is my update lol.

Also after this one-shot I plan to write some more of my one-shot ideas (I have a notebook with pages upon pages of ideas that I pray I'll sometime find the time and energy to write) and also update my poor neglected books.

LASTLY,

I was hit with the realisation that Axl is just a bit older than my parents. Sooooo, does that mean he type like all old people do? Using one finger and taking 5 mins to write a simple text 😱😱.

PS: I just noticed that Axl is apparently really fond of leaning on Slash and using him as a wall (I know that he usually hangs around him and puts an arm around him, I just hadn't noticed his use as a wall).