Chapter One

Chapter One : Academy- - already in trouble?

The sun was shining brightly, it was another dazzling summer day at the Leaf Village. The gentle sunshine was welcoming everyone with warmth. A refreshing breeze filled the air. A girl with a pair of green eyes was on her way to the academy alone while humming.

"Oh my god!" the faired skin female squealed.

Another girl at her age that had long platinum blonde hair worn in a ponytail turned behind to see it was her best friend who was also her rival. She grinned as her best friend started running towards her with eyes full of excitement. The electric blue eyed girl opened her arms for a hug, but the pinkette passed her love rival without even sparing a glance.

"Why is he so hot?" she dramatically sighed dreamily at the spiky raven haired boy with onyx eyes. The blondie put her hands down awkwardly and thought of hundred ways to kill the pinky because she embarrassed her.

"Stop talking like that about my future husband Billboard Brow." her icy eyes glared at her friend's grass like eyes.

"He's my husband Ino-fox!"

"Heck no!!"

A snicker left the spiky pineapple like tied ponytail boy's mouth as he saw Ino's rejected hug. It vanished right after they started bickering about the oh-so-famous Uchiha again.

"Hi Shikamaru, hi auntie." his friend was wearing the same clothes as always, short sleeved haori with a long, white scarf over his light green shirt. "Hey Choji!" Mrs Nara greeted his son's friend back.

"Let's go Choji" Shikamaru lazily said, both of the males starting their walk to the academy.

"SHIKAMARU! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE TO YOUR MOTHER?!"

Everyone on the road turned around and looked at the scene. Yoshino Nara's voice could be heard from many streets away. She was glaring at his son because of his mannerless manners. Shikamaru's cheeks turned pink in embarrassment.

I want to die

"Leave the kid be Yoshino." Shikaku sweat-dropped while giving his brat a small smile. Shikamaru silently thanked his father and started walking to the academy in a faster pace along with Choji. His mother was like a ticking bomb, she could explode any second, they definitely couldn't risk staying there any longer.

⋆⋆⋆

The two boys heard a dog's barks soon after, but this dog wasn't just any dog. This was the most powerful dog in the village, or so only thought a certain person...

"Couch potato!! Crisco!!! You have to save me from this witch!!!!"

"It seems like our dork still didn't learn his lesson, right Akamaru?" their dog friend was being dragged by the feet by his big sister. He held onto Choji's feet.