First Day

Luna lay on the grass staring up at the sky thoughts racing through her head, summer was coming to an end and school was tomorrow. Luna was not sure of what middle school would be like, it seemed as if yesterday she was running with her friends at recess. *sigh* "well tomorrow will answer all my questions." Lunas mumbled. 'Hopefully, middle school isn't hell' Luna thought to herself. Luna sat up and stared at the horizon beaming with colors and a now setting sun. She stood up and brushed the dirt off her clothes and headed towards her home.

Luna's home was extremely modern, pricing at about 7 million dollars. it was also huge laying on about 5 acres of land, the house itself covering an acre. It came equipped with an indoor swimming pool, outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, stable, garden, lake, and a ten-car garage. Lunas parents were extremely rich people. When Luna first invited her friends over, they couldn't stop marveling about her house.

Luna punched the code on the house's gate, and it let out a beep and unlocked. Luna pushed the gate's door open and slammed the door shut behind her. When she got up to the house's door a voice said, "welcome Luna." The door then opened. Once Luna was inside, she could smell dinner cooking. She quickly took a shower and got dressed. When she was done, she went to the kitchen and asked, "when will dinner be ready?". Her mom replied, "in about 10 minutes sweetie!"

After Luna ate her dinner, she headed off towards her bedroom to sleep. She opened her door and closed it behind her. She then walked over to her alarm clock and set the alarm, once she finished, she jumped onto the bed and said drowsily "night time mode on." Then the lights dimmed, and Luna closed her eyes. The night was polluted with the sounds of sirens, car horns, and the cricket's harmonic chirps.

"beep beep beep beep" "alarm off" yawned Luna. The alarm turned off, and a voice asked, "what will you be doing today?" Luna replied, "I'll be going to school." The voice then responded, "your breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes, and your school clothes are in the bathroom." "ok thanks" Luna said. Luna then got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When she exited the bathroom, she looked fresh and new. She walked out of her room and headed towards the kitchen. The house was deserted except for Luna because her parents were busy people and had to head out early. Luna took her time when eating her breakfast. When she finished a voice informed, "The car is waiting outside, and don't worry about your school bag its already in the car." Luna got up at these words and headed to the front door. The door opened for her and closed behind her once she exited. When she walked up to the car the front passenger seat door opened, and she stepped in. The door then closed, and the car headed towards Luna's school.

When Luna arrived, people stared in awe at the car it was one of her parent's car they called the brand Eclipse. There were the cheap ones everyone could afford, and the ones were only privileged could afford Luna was one of the few who were privileged. The car stopped at the front of the school and the door opened. She picked up her bag and put it on her back and stepped out of the car the door closed behind her and a mini robot flew out of a little compartment and was carrying a phone it flew up to Luna and Handed the phone to her and it flew back to the car and once it was secure the car drove away. Luna unlocked her phone, her cousin owned the company that created the phone, she then pulled her headphones over her ears and played some music and slid her phone into her pocket. She walked over to the entrance people staring at her.

Adventure awaits