The Explosion

"hello" speech| hello  thought 

Luna

Luna had familiarized her self with her school. she had attended the school for at least a month.

When Luna walked past the girl's restroom she overheard a girl saying " did you know that there has been sevral radioactive explosion in the forest nearby, and scientist think the type of waves being emitted were foreign. do you think its aliens?" She stopped and absorbed everything that girl had said. Could it be aliens? Luna disregarded the thought, it was an absurd thought. There was no way it could be true. Could it be? 

Luna walked into her 2nd-period class. She walked all the way to the back of the room and placed all of her belongings she had fetched from her locker on her desk. she unzipped her pencil pouch and took out a mechanical pencil. her teacher then got the classes attention and then the class began. A few minutes into the class a bomb threat and code red were called over the PA system.

 When everyone was evacuating Luna happened to be in the bathroom. She finished quickly and ran to an exit. She heard a child scream so she ran that way. she found herself facing a child with a gun at the back of his head, tears running down his cheeks his legs shaking. she looked up to see who was holding the pistol. it was nothing? the gun was just floating in the air with another weird looking thing. *BANG* Luna half expected to see the child drop dead but instead the gun went flying and hit the ground. She looked to the right her ears ringing and saw a police officer. The boy ran over, a few seconds later she decided to run over. 3 feet away from where she was before she heard a beep and it quickly got faster and louder beep beep beep beep Beep Beep BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP and suddenly there was a BOOOOOOM! she was sent flying.