Give Her Strength

I walk into my temporary school "LeafWood Middle" to hear "and I oop" "skksksksksksksksksksk" "get a hydro flask!" "save the turtles!" "use metal straws!!" Vsco girls noooooooooooooooooooo! all the drama stops when I walk in and a person walks up to me people back away hmm... must be the bully of the school  "hello there my name is Xavier mess with me and ill mess with you!" "hmm... nice threat you'll never make due on I bet you couldn't land a punch that could hurt me." she counters. "grrr... you'll pay" "will I?" she asks "dude I wouldn't do that she's the girl who survived the radioactive bomb thing!" warned a boy next to Xavier "w--what your Luna Rose?!" "hmm... yes have a problem with that?" "n-nn-no not at a-all" "good" she blows a bubble and pulls her headphones over here ears and walks over to Xavier and looks him in the eye and then puts her right hand into a fist and punches him in the stomach and he is sent flying "next time don't be a b**** about it k?Friends? I don't know why I bother to wait for your response you look to inept and retarded to answer such a question as simple as 'what's 1+1'.seriously pathetic! I was hoping someone with confidence could be my friend but I guess you'll do." "get your a$$ up" she stretches her hand for him he takes it and she lifts him up "damn your strong!" "thanks" "would you mind following me?" "n-no"