Feelings- 7

Do you ever just wake up and wonder what someone is doing? Like in that exact moment when they are away from you and you can't see, call, or text them. Do you wonder what they are doing and if they are happy? Or if they are sad. I would never want you to be sad. Not because you can't be sad but because you have such an amazing smile and I would never want you not to smile. I feel like I'm not making any sense... What I am trying to say is I want you to be happy whether it's with me or some other girl, you deserve happiness. I want you to get everything you're looking for in life because that is what you deserve. Even if in the end you have no feelings for me and want nothing to do with me I still want you to be happy because happy is what I wanted you to make me even if in the end you couldn't. I want you to have someone who will be able to sit at your three hour games and cheer you on while you run to home plate, and when the game is over you can kiss her because you won, or even if you lose you still kiss her because you love her and she was there cheering you on because she loves you too. She loves your blue eyes, and your quiet, goofy personality. love is something so special and when you find someone you love don't let them go unless you just don't love them anymore.