𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼

the l/n household

press 1 to hang up

press 2 to call again

press the red button to hang up

.
.
.
.

press 1 to leave a message.

press 2 to call again

press the red button to hang up

y/n's finger hovered over the large red button on her screen, thinking if hanging up would actually be the right thing.

'he probably wants some alone time at the moment and another possibility is that he just doesn't want to talk to me, but he always picks up. i'll go visit him just in case of he's alright.' she thought to herself, surprisingly with a serious tone, unlike 98% of the time. she then watched one or two funny videos to lift her unexpected bad mood, and it easily worked, before leaving to her friends house.

*beep*

call ended.

"mom im going to hitoshi's house bye love you!" . the stormy teen sprinted through the neighbourhood, precisely 2 blocks over, to the violet haired boy's house. y/n huffed and puffed, trying to catch her breath, before knocking on said boy's front door.

"don't fear, my dear dollar store eyebagged friend! for i am here!" impersonated the young girl trying to be 'intimidating'.

the wooden door creaked open to reveal an extremely drowsy looking lilac haired boy, that has his black pjs on, with cat slippers.

"hey! i knew you'd come, but my eye bags are gucci thank you very much! he huffed with a pinch on the h/c girl's ear.

"ow ow ow ow ok, ok, ok. and, your welcome." she wined as he released her now red ears.

"you want to tell me how badass you did in the exam don't 'cha?" shinso teased with a smirk. y/n jumped a bit, but hummed in agreement, almost shamefully?

"i got about uhhhhhhh- imayormaynothavegotten76pointsand2ndplaceonthephysicalexam" (i may or may not have gotten 76 points and second place on the physical exam) y/n gasped in one breath. shinso's eyes widened in surprise as he tried to comprehend the h/c crackheads sentence finally realised what she had done.

"you got 76 fucking points?!?!" he yelled as the latter jumped at his outburst.

"yeah it was ultra mega cool, and dude, godessliness does exist otherwise, i wouldn't have done so well 😎👌" y/n bragged whilst flexing her 'muscles'

"so how did you do anyways?" she continued.

"i- h" he sighed "i got into general studies" he dragged. y/n was surprised, not in a negative way,

"well they should've taken you in because your quirk is so op, so screw those heccing robots" she complained, as a goofy smirk formed, covering his tired features

"i have snacks and youtube, ya want to watch some shit instead of drowning in our sorrows?" shinso asked.

"hmmmmmmm" y/n said dramatically with her finger on her chin, " lol duh" she concluded as shinso widened the space of the door to let her in

"heh such a gentleman my dude" y/n said as she went into her tippy toes to ruffle his hair.

—-

it was early in the morning in shinso's home; around 2am to be precise. the h/c girl was sprawled out on the bed covered with empty f/s (favourite snack) packets, 2 nutella jars, chocolate wrappers, and other varieties of lollies and junk food wrappers. the purple haired boy was lying on his stomach facing the tv, smashing his controller, trying to troll prepubescent children in fortnite.

"god you're so bad at this game you even have a default skin you noob! you're just like the devil spawns- children!" y/n squealed, just as she noticed the ungodly hour that it was.

"ah fuck, it's 2 am should we sleep?" she questioned,

"hello? do you know me? i don't sleep" the boy laughed.

"hah me neither how do you think my skin isn't default? the grind never stops🤧🤧" y/n joked, pretending to wipe a tear.

"and that ladies and gents, is how the mafia works." shinso replied, before screeching because he died. a g a i n . the two drowsy teenagers kept playing games like minecraft and roblox and emptying his pantry like two vacuum cleaners, into deep hours into the morning.