𝐼𝑋

*edited*

the l/n household

the morning was cool, and a soft breeze kept the temperature of the room stable. there were a few f/c and s/f/c blankets and pillows scattered on the floor from the girl's bed from the previous night. shockingly, the e/c girl didn't need to be awoken this morning. she was up 2 hours early, probably because of the nerves of going to u.a. yes, today was her first day.

she took a long shower to try to waste time, and brushed through her h/l tresses, and decided to just leave it out today. her u.a uniform was hung neatly without a crease in her wardrobe and she was almost scared to ruin it. she got changed into the uniform, and fixed any mishaps in both her outfit and hair, because she wanted to make a good impression, like any normal kid would.

y/n proudly waltzed down the stairs and greeted her mother in the kitchen who was choking on her coffee and felt y/n's temperature.

"y/n honey, are you sick?" she interrogated.

"n-no, why would you think that mom?" y/n stuttered out, then haruna laughed,

"because i didn't have to wake you this morning! you actually came down here early!" y/n groaned

"well i've got to get going, love you have a good day" she said as she gave her mum a kiss on the cheek.

"bye sweetheart have a great first day!" haruna replied as y/n put on her shoes and walked out the door.

——

'ok so, where the actual heccing hecc is this bloody classroom, and how can anyone make their way around this goddamn school' y/n thought before she accidentally bumped into a certain black haired girl.

"oh my goodness i'm so sorry how can i make it up to you? uh hm.." y/n continued to stutter whilst the girl laughed.

"oh it's quite alright, i'm momo yaoyorozu, and by any chance, do you know where class 1-a is?" momo asked.

"oh yea i'm pretty lost too, but the names y/n l/n, and we can find it together if you like?" y/n said, her bi ass internally screaming that she's holding a good conversation with a pretty girl. momo laughed

"alright lets go."

the two wondered throughout the halls of the school, in attempt to find the damn classroom.

'it's almost like i don't want to find the class and just leave by now.' y/n thought to herself and didn't realise that she had completely walked past the gigantic door and momo was tapping her shoulder, trying to get her attention.

"hey, l/n, were here" the taller girl pointed out and y/n jumped

"oh, ok and- wow! this door is huge!" the h/c-ette gasped, because it literally stood about three or four times the size of her. 'haha that's what she said' she laughed as they walked in, and went their seperate ways.

y/n looked around the classroom and found an empty seat by the window, 'aw score!!, window seat is definitely a protag seat, allllll miiiine' she thought as she made her way over, and then put in hear headphones, leaving one out so she could still hear if someone spoke to her, and played some music.