𝐼𝑀𝑃𝑂𝑅𝑇𝐴𝑁𝑇 𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐶𝑈𝑆𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁 -- 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈

hello everyone!

i just wanted to come onto here and say that this account and all interactions on it is being disconnected. i have moved on from this app, and am no longer interested in reading / writing fan fiction.

the past year/s that ive been on this app have been a wild ride and i thank each and every one of you for being here to help me become more confident in my writing, and in myself. this app has helped me talk to people with the same interests as myself, and make friends that i may not forget about.

my choice to leave this app has nothing to do with the people on here — all of you are such kind and thoughtful people — but this choice is based on my disinterest in using this app.

i thank all of you, for voting, commenting, and reading my books, communicating with me through comments on other peoples stories, being interactive in my personal messages.

i like to think that i have come very far in my writing, and this app has helped me with that so much, and learn new things about writing, and finding happiness and self worth aswell.

thank you all for helping me through so much in my personal life, i am over the moon with joy to think that i may have influenced and made an impact on someone else's life. but as some people say, all good things — despite protest — must come to an end.

one last time, thank you.

logging off,

-misskeisha- <3