Don't let it fall apart

~Olivia's POV~ 

12 hours.

Andrew left Blaire alone about 15 minutes after she stopped screaming. That was two hours ago. Which means there is still half a day for him to kill her. I'm praying to God himself to keep her alive until every member of this cruel and inhuman gang, if you can even call it that anymore, is on the floor watching me put a bullet through his fucked up skull. I have never respected anyone more than putting up with this shit for years, wanting to come back to protect others and then coming back knowing full well what would happen. If anyone deserves to survive it's her.

~Colby's POV~ 

I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire.  I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire. I'm going to kill him. He hurt Blaire.

~Kat's POV~

Colby is glaring at the floor and hasn't said a single word. I think everyone is waiting for him to make a plan. Elton, Sam and I have quietly discussed what we will be doing once we get there. I'm hoping everyone else got some of our people together, but I won't know until we hit the ground and can get texts again. I know Colby is going to kill Andrew the second he gets the chance...but I'm worried that he will want to do more than that... This might just be his breaking point. I can't let him torture Andrew. I won't let him reach that point. It will destroy him.. and Blaire if it's not too late. 

-11 hours-

-10 hours-

-9 hours-

~Kat's POV~

We finally land. Colby's hands are shaking with anticipation. We still have to get the place from Olivia though. I finally get texted from everyone saying they reopened the airports and they are taking the first flight back. They also managed to get 5 people to help, all of them waiting for us near ROH base. 

~Olivia's POV~

There are 8 hours left until these nano-bots kick in and I couldn't be more anxious. Kat texted me that they landed and were 45 minutes away. 

I looked up as Andrew left his bedroom. I watched from behind my phone as he walked out the door. 

~texts Kat~

O: SOS Andrew is leaving!

K: Follow him! We will take care of the rest of them and getting Blaire out. You have to kill him Olivia.

O: Okay.

I jumped up and ignored my "boyfriend" and got in my car chasing Andrew's down the road. I watch as the black car makes a quick turn and follow with distance enough to go unnoticed but close enough to follow. Where ever he is going it can't be good, if he is leaving instead of torturing Blaire.