1

she has a class today,she wore a plain white dress with a denim jacket for the outwear.

looking at the time on her phone,she stares at her lockscreen.

"jisung."she mumbled.notifications keep popping out but none were from him.. she sighed, placing her phone in her denim jacket pocket.

she walked downstairs,and saw her usual sight of her brother,taejin and her cousin,juyeon eating.

both of their gaze landed on her,

"yejin come eat with us,"juyeon said,hand signalling her to sit with them.

but she shook her head,smiling a little bit.
"i'm not hungr-"

"you said that again and again yejin,"taejin said and she let out a dry chuckle.

"i'm serio-"

"if you don't want to eat at home then eat at the campus okay?you seriously have to eat,you're losing your weight."taejin said and she just nodded her head,she won't eat because she have no appetite.

she went straight to exit her house,the driver opened their car door for her but then she shook her head.

"i'll take the subway today"she said.

"at least let me send you to the subway,miss..?"

she shook her head again, "it's fine,i prefer walking."she smiled and walked to the gate.

she walked to the subway station,her eyes was darted to her phone,just scrolling her social media.hoping to see something about..him.

when she arrived at her campus, someone ran to her "yejiiiiinnnn"

she turned her body to see her bestfriend, seungmin.he was wearing a purple hoodie with a jeans,holding book with his hands.

"hey"she said with a small smile and seungmin frowed.

"there you go again,yejin.,"
"are you still thinking about him.?"

"how could i not.."she replied.

seungmin heart actually broke a little but that's okay he guessed,

"he'll come back okay? trust me."seungmin said and she chuckled.

"there you go again seungmin."she said while half chuckling.

"telling me he'll come back,,"
"but then he never does."she said.

"kang yejin, he will."he nudged her arms and she giggled. "i wish so."

she walked faster as seungmin catched up to her , "yah ! wait for me !"

seungmin and her separated ways because they have different classes.she walked inside the lecture room,taking a seat at the back.

she took out her notes and pencil case,while waiting for the lecture to start.nothing happened during the class,and when all of her class ended that day,it started to rain.

geez,rain is calming but sometimes rain stops you from doing something.

she heard seungmin called her name,she waved at him as he walked to her. "it's raining."

she nodded,both of them walked to the bus stop,because the subway station is way far from there they decided to take the bus.

"seungmin ! it's your bus."she pointed to a bus that was about to come and he turned to her, "why is it early today.will you be okay if i go first?"he asked and she nodded.

"why wouldn't i..don't worry,i'll take the bus if it came first before the rain stopped!"she said and seungmin smiled.

he bid a goodbye and got onto the bus,the bus left as she sat on the bench.

the rain haven't stop and another bus came,it's not the bus she should be taking but something caught her eyes inside the bus.

it was someone,whom she guess she's familiar with.his hair was blonde just like their first meet.he was staring right into his phone.
"han jisung."

the bus left,but yejin chased it,she was soaked in the rain but that didn't stop her.she entered the bus,her hair all wet same goes as her clothes.

it was packed and no one in the bus really care about her,they just gave her the way because they didn't want their clothes turned wet like her too.

she stood in front of him.he didn't realise she was there.yet.

she stared at the person,she ain't wrong.it's really him.they're really close as water started dripping from her hair to his phone screen.

"excuse m-"he turned his eyes to look at the girl standing in front of him.the one he's been longing for this whole time.yes,he has been watching her but not this close.

he misses being this close to her.

"yejin."the way he said her name,she misses it.
so much.

a tear felt down her cheeks. "jisung."

and he misses the way she said his name so much too.

"w-where have you been..?"

suddenly the driver stepped on the brake making the passengers stumbled to the front.

jisung,he didn't want to fell,he held onto a pole infront of him.making he trapped yejin between it.

he felt his heart beating faster and so does hers as they locked eyes with each other.

"i'm sorry."he leaned in beside her ears and whispered those words.he then pressed the bus
stop button as it stopped.

he walked away,leaving her...again.

she stood the for a while,processing everything.
yejin got off the bus too but jisung was gone from her sight.

"i..miss..you..alot..."