4

she lifted her head to see him,his blonde hair stood out the most because of his black outfit.

she stared at him for seconds before standing up.
"jisung."

"i am here."he smiled and yejin jumped to hug him,crying.

"where have you been ? why did you left me that day ?why did you just disappeared from my sight like that !" she asked,still crying.hitting his chest.

"i told you i am a coward right?"he said.

"you aren't,han.not even a bit."she said,her crying voice broke jisung's heart.

"you know what?"

"i miss you...so damn much .."she said,staring at jisung as a small smile appeared .

"i do too,,alot,kang yejin.more than you could think."he pulled her back in his embrace as he caressed her hair with his one hand while his other hand holding the umbrella.

"forgive me for making you cry,for disappearing without any trace,for anything i did."he said and she shook her head.

"i was never mad at you since the first,i was longing for you to come back."

"and here you are."she added.

it was raining but the lovers are in a complete happiness,they reunited again.

"you get more beautiful."he said and she smiled.

"you dyed your hair back."

"because i know it'll lead me back to our meeting.just like how we first met."

"you are still that cheesy."she smiled,looking at him.

"you are still that short."he smiled back as she scrunched her nose.

jisung chuckled seeing her cuteness.

jisung slowly leaned in to place her lips against hers and she responded to it most immediately.

jisung lost his grip on the umbrella as the umbrella fell to the ground.

they're both soaked in rain but none of them care about it.

"i love you,kang yejin.i hope you could never forget that"

"i love you too,han jisung.and i hope you could never forget this too."

"promise me...to not leave me again...and just disappeared from my sight like that"

"i would never do such thing anymore,it was childish of me doing that."

she smiled,locking her arms behind his neck.

"seems like we're both going to have a fever by tomorrow "

he chuckled,
"you're right."