3

jisung breathed in,standing in front of yejin's and seungmin's campus gate.he was wearing a black hoodie with a black pants.a cap and a mask.his whole black outfit seems so dark but his hair colour was bright.

there he saw her,but seungmin wasn't with her.as she walked towards the gate,someone shouted her name.

"kang yejin !" he shouted her name,while smiling.

she looked at the person.
"felix."

that guy walked towards her but she stepped aback.
"don't come near me."

"yejin,we're just good right ?"

suddenly,as cliche it is.
the downpour started to fall on their head,jisung was about to pulled yejin somewhere shady but .. felix did so first.

jisung watched them as they went to somewhere,his heart broke.
"felix?"he mumbled.

"yah lee felix let me go !"she shouted as felix let her wrist go.

"what's wrong with you ?"

"i should be the one asking that,what's wrong with you !"she said to him.

"i said i didn't want to see you anymore right ? i really mean it."

"that's when we were little yejin,"

"you said you'll come back,you said you are looking for taejinbut days after i saw you at the town having fun!"she shouted.

yejin actually live with felix while she was living at the countryside.felix is her best friend,or should i say...was

and felix is also once a someone who mean alot to her.she loves him more than just a friend.

one day he left her,saying that she'll look for taejin but he disappeared for a really long time.
and one day yejin saw her at the town,having fun.going to clubs with his new friends.

"i was wrong.i knew it ! but you found taejin already right?"

"shut up felix.you have no point !"

she tried walking away through the rain but felix pulled her wrist. "you wanna walk with this weather? you're crazy,get on my car."

"why do you care anyway?"
she pushed felix's hand from her wrist and walked away.

on the way home,she suddenly stopped at the park.where jisung was waiting for her before they went to the orphanage.

why do rainy days always bring sad memories?

her knee felt weak as she crouched down,crying like a small child.

"you are so dumb,yejin.why do all these memories be coming back at the same time ? you are weak."she mumbled.

suddenly she felt no rain falling on her but the sound can still be heard.

and she heard a voice she missed to hear the most saying,
"you aren't dumb,kang yejin.i am"
"and you aren't weak,i am."