a total asshole

Val POV

Disgusted, that's how i feel about my self right now, dragging my best friends for his uncertain love, the shit i do for love, but i really have no choice, for my baby inside my womb, i don't want my baby to grow up without father's figures.

People probably wondering, how? How can i get pregnant with Jackson's baby? Jackson and i been fucking behind Eli's back when they were still dating, i know I'm such a bad friend, but I can't be the only person to blame, Jackson was also pretty convincing, he knew how i feel towards him, and he used my love for him to satisfy his needs.

I really want to tell him about our baby, but i don't think this is the right time for him, besides, i know he still in love with Eli, and the whole issues on social media and how he get so much hate right now, i don't think he wants to hear this gigantic news.

But am i selfish? Am i asking too much? If he can't love me I'm fine with that, i can live with it, but i just want him to accept his baby, our baby.

If i don't tell him now, eventually he will find out, whatever, my baby needs his/her father, "Jackson.." i called his name as he looked up to me "what?"

"I know this is not the right time for me to tell you, but Jackson, I'm pregnant and it's yours." I said as he looked up to me with pure disgusted on his eyes "are you sure it's mine?!" He asked me as if I'm a slut whose been fucking with different guys, "Yes I'm sure, you are the only man i ever give my whole for, do you think I'm a slut?!"

He sighs "i don't even know if it's really mine.."

"Are you doubting me?" I asked as tears was threatening to burst, "yes, for all i know you could have fuck someone else behind my back, you don't hesitate to betray Eli, what makes you think that i will believe you?"

For once in my entire life i have never felt so humiliated until now, "i did that for you Jackson, to earn your trust and love, for our baby! We can have a DNA test if you want to make sure.." i said as he rolled his eyes "fine, but no matter what the result is I won't be able to give you my heart and i won't give a fuck about that baby, i will only give it my surname and that's it, don't expect me to love that mistake inside your womb."

"You know what Jackson? This is why Eli and Ella dumped you, you are a monster, a heartless son of a bitch, that's what you are, don't bother, I'll leave you alone, i won't come back.." i said as he just smirked and slapped me, "you called me a monster? I'll show you what this monster capable of!" He said as he keep choking me, and stabbing my thigh with a knife on his hand.

"stop Jackson, please..stop..." i said as he keep aiming my thigh with his knife as he smirked "called me monster one more time, i dare you, you worthless slut."

As he left, i reached my phone and dial 911 before i blacked out "911 what's your emergency?" With all the strength i have left in my body "help.. my abusive boyfriend just stabbed me, please help me, I'm pregnant I can't lost a lot of blood... please.." and i blacked out.

Jane POV

"No stop! OMG it's ticklish Jimin!!!!" I said as he keep tickling me, "say that you are sorry for calling me short!!" He said as i breath in and out "I'm sorry not sor-" as my words was cut off by my phone ringing, "save by the bell" he said as i reached my phone "yes this is Eli speaking.."

"What?okay I'll be there as soon as possible." Is said as Jimin, Kookie and Taetae was already staring at me "what happen?" Asked Taetae "Val was committed to a hospital, she lost a lot of blood." I said as i rush to change my outfit and grab my stuff, i don't even bother to put on my makeup.

"We are coming with you." As the three speak in unison, "so am i" said Jin this time, "whatever, let's go" i said as they nod and make their way to my car.

At the hospital~

"I'm here for Valerie Ryu.." i said as the nurse gestured me to follow her.

"She is still unconscious.. don't worry she is fine, just few stitches, but her baby can't make it..."

"What happen?" I asked as the nurse give her unconscious state a pity look, "she was in so much stress, and i found a lot of bruises on her tummy like someone has been abusing her, and i think she's been sexually active and it's not good for a pregnant lady." She said as i sigh, "okay thankyou for informing me." I said as she smiled and left.

"You better woke up Val, or i will kill Jackson with my own hand!" I said as i sniffed and feel hands on my back to comfort me turn out it was Jimin.

"I don't know how to tell her about her baby Jimin." I said as he hug me "you should tell her eventually.. she will broke down but she has you.."

"Noona, here have a banana milk.." i looked up as i find this bunny looking kid smiled at me, "thank you kookie.." i said as he just smiled his cutest smile.

"Here an icecream to makes you feel better." Said Taehyung, "thankyou taetae.." i said as i take the ice cream and banana milk from kookie.

"Anything to make you smile noona.." said kookie as tae just give me his cute boxy smile.

"Ouchh.."

"Val.." i said as she looked at me "Eli.." she said as she struggled to sit.

"My lower abdomen hurts so bad.." she said as i took her hand "Val, look at me.." i said as she glanced at me, "is my baby alright?" She asked as i give her a look, "tell me is it alright?" She asked as i look down "I'm sorry Val.. your baby can't make it.." i said and i swear i can hear her heart broke in two, "no.. you are joking right?" She said as she hold in it her tears, "no Val, i wish i was joking." I said as i hug her and she just sobbed "my baby.."

"What happen val?" I asked as she calm down, "Jackson abused me, he doesn't want the baby.. he doubted me.." she said as i widen my eyes and caress her cheek "see, i told you Jackson is a total asshole." I said as she pouted "I'm sorry." She said as i hug her "It's alright, don't think about that asshole anymore okay, you can live with me.." i said as she burst in tears "I'm such a bad friend, why are you so kind Eli? You supposed to hate me!" She said as i shake my head and hug her.

"No, you are not! You are my bestfriend, what you did was wrong and stupid, it hurted me yes, but you had your reason." I said as she keep apologizing at me.

"It's okay Val, that son of a bitch won't live in peace.." i said as she nods.