Characters( ˘ ³˘)♥

/Yaya Urassaya/ as Ellavrine Francesca Falascio

Meet Vrine short for Ellavrine she's 23 years old,and if you're wondering if she thinks about any nicknames she could use,It's a big fat YES she thinks a lot of nicknames like Ella,France,Ellvri, or cesca but her father wants her to be different so he chose to call her Vrine he even put a meaning on her nickname.

Vrine means:Beautiful,Smart,Brave, Modest,Kindhearted,Faithful, Lovable,Wise,Victorious,Hopeful and most of all Blessing from above.

And that what's her father believed because she's a Princess to their Family
She doesn't have a mother but her father didn't care about it,he didn't even look for a new lover because her father only cares and loves her and none other but her coz she's the only child and the Princess that Falascio Falmily treasure the most.

/Cody Christian/ as  Jadrien Abel Emerald

Meet Jadrien he's 24 years old,only son and he's known as a jerk and a bully CEO of the Emerald Corporation,YES.
he is the CEO of a very rich company but he never stay at his own office coz he's always bored, he doesn't care about everything even girls coz girls go crazy for him and he hate it fvck much because most of them wants his love,but he?he doesn't care at all,that's it!

When their path cross to each other they just explode!not literally but I mean they just act like Tom and Jerry you know the Cat and the Rat always makes trouble at each other.

VOTE!!VOTE!!VOTE!!