Chapter 3:Finally we meet each other

Vrine's P.O.V

It's been a long flight before our private plane arrived here in Philippines, papalabas na kami ni daddy ng airport ng may mahagip akong lalakeng may kaedaran narin ang kumakaway sa dereksyon namin at naka tayo sya malapit sa naka paradang limousine.

Dad wave back and smile widely,when we reach at the man who was waving at us,both dad and the man shake their hands.

"How are you Roderick?"dad ask and smile,while I'm standing behind him.

"I'm great Gregor,how about you?"the man named Roderick ask my dad.

"Oh...I'm perfectly fine Roderick,by the way this is Vrine my only daughter" dad proudly said.

"This is my daughter-in-law?"the man ask and look at me with an amaze look.

"Yes she is my lovely daughter"dad said and smile widely at the man before turning his head towards me and warmly smile.

"I didn't expect she would be this gorgeous"the man said and his amazed expression didn't left his face.
"By the way Daughter-in-law I am Roderick Emerald the Father of your husband and also your father-in-law since your part of the family you can call me dad"he said and smile,hmm.... Where is my husband?

"Oh....I am Ellavrine Francesca Falascio
you can call me Vrine for short"I said and smile.

"Insert the Emerald your married with my son now daughter"he said and turn his attention towards my dad.
"Let's go and take Vrine to her new home"my father-in-law said and the man beside him open the limousine's door.

While riding the limousine dad and my Father-in-law are busy talking about something while me!I was quite the whole time minutes had pass the limousine finally stop when I look outside the window a huge mansion welcome my eyes.

I was so nervous even dad's voice I can no longer hear,I can only hear the beat of my heart.

"Princess is there something wrong?" Tanong ni dad na naka pag pagising ng aking diwa.

"A-oh...nothing dad just nervous"sagot ko at saglit na tinignan ulit ang mansion bago sumunod kina dad.

I'm not nervous because of this huge mansion co'z our mansion is two times bigger than this,I am nervous co'z my husband is a stranger.

Nang tuluyan na kaming maka pasok iginiya kami ng father-in-law ko sa living room dahil doon raw nag hihintay ang mother-in-law at ang asawa ko.

Dahil sa sobrang hiya at nerbiyos na nararamdaman ko nag mimistula na akong butot ni daddy dahil nasa likuran nya lamang ako at naka sunod.

We only walk for a short time before dad stop walking a woman's voice filled the whole living room.

"Oh....welcome to the Philippines Gregor the Emerald family's closest friend"the woman giggled and quickly hug my father.

"Hey Amanda it's been a long time"dad said to the woman named Amanda, while me?I'm still at his back like a tail.

"Come here Jadrien,kausapin mo ang Father-in-law mo"the woman said,s-so my husband is in front of us now?

I can hear a heavy foot steps coming toward dad's direction,my heart suddenly stop when the foot steps finally stop.

"Sir,I am Jadrien Abel Emerald you can call me Jadrien or Abel"the baritone voice said.

"Oh...nice meeting you son-in-law,stop calling me sir call me dad"dad said, Gosh what now?Huhuhu.....I'm doomed maybe my husband is a Gangster or maybe his a Killer or maybe a Mafia boss oh...vrine your really doomed.

"By the way where's my wife?"the baritone voice ask,no don't be scared vrine you never got scared of anyone so remain calm and relax....

"Oh...Vrine come here"dad said while smiling.

Humakbang ako paharap at naka ngiting sinalubong ang may kaedaran ng babae at ang napa ka gwapong makisig na lalake.

"Hello"I shyly greeted and smile, remember vrine be polite.

"Oh....hello Vrine my daughter"the woman cheerfully said and hug me tight."you look gorgeous darling"the woman said and warmly smile.

"Thank you ma'am"I politely said and smile.

"Erase that MA'AM call me MOMMY or MOM"the woman said with a wide smile and hug me again.

"O-okay Mom"I said and as always a smile crept into my lips.

"That's better to hear"the woman said.

Napa hinto si mom na mother-in-law ko ng may ibinulong sakanya ang father-in-law ko,napa tango tango naman ang mother-in-law ko at naka ngiti akong tinignan ng matapos syang bulungan ni dad my father-in-law.

"Vrine darling,maiwan muna namin kayong mag asawa rito okay,we have something to talk with your father" my mother-in-law said and smile before living the two of us alone in this wide living room.

Heart please calm down...just please calm down.....

Freeze!!yeah awkward....

👇★