Chapter 3

TOGETHER - CHAPTER 3 

"Hey, Jennie, wait up!" a voice called behind me, as I walked out of the school after detention. 

Turning around, I found Bambam jogging up behind me. He came to me in short breaths, as I crossed my arms "Yes Bambam?" I urged for him to speak

"Do you want to come over to my friend's house? A few of my other friends are going to be there, too." He asked me, grinning.

I frowned, as my eyebrows knit together "I just met you." 

Bambam shrugged "I know but you seem interesting" I stared at the time on my phone, noticing that it was a little bit past four. My father won't even be home until midnight or maybe he won't even come home. He become such an workaholic and stayed up most night at the bar drinking to get his mind off of- 

"So, are you in or not?" Bambam cut off my thoughts giving me a curious smile 

I sighed, nodding with defeat. "I'll come, in one condition" 

"What is that?" he asked 

"You aren't allowed to do drugs" 

Bambam chocked on his saliva, staring at me with disbelief "What makes you think I do drugs?" I rolled my eyes, poking my hand against his chest. "You're a delinquent, aren't you? And I'm pretty damn sure you're friends are too" 

Bambam groaned, smacking his palm against his forehead. "Jennie, just because we get into a few fights-" I coughed, giving him a bland look "-a lot of fights, doesn't mean we snort on cocaine during our spare time" 

I pursed my lips together, looking over to the side "Okay. Maybe I was a bit judgmental" I admitted. 

"Alright then" Bambam nodded "Let's go. The guys are probably there already" 

***

"Bambam who's that chick?" one asked eyeing me 

I rolled my eyes at the douche, crossing my arms protectively. How could he check someone out when he didn't even met them yet? 

"Guys, this is Jennie. I met her in detention today" Bambam explained, pushing me forward. I frowned at Bambam, nudging his elbow as he gave me an assuring smile. "They'll like you, don't worry." He whispered. 

"H-Hi" I muttered, dropping my gaze to the floor. There were five guys here, and I've witness them all in at least one fight in school 

"Man, you got detention again?" one asked Bambam, shaking his head "You should've just ditched, like us" 

Bambam grumbled something under his head, before popping open a can of beer. "I couldn't. My sister made sure i went to school today" 

"Your sister is such a pain in the ass. but, she's so damn hot. Remember the time she wore that little skirt that made her ass look-" 

I sat up from my seat, shaking my head as I raised my hands up in exasperation. "Tell me why I'm here again?" 

Bambam tugged my arm, signaling for me to sit down. "Calm down, Jennie. The guys are just messing around"

"Yeah, we're just kidding." One smirked. "If you're getting bored, you can come sit right here." He patted on his lap 

I could feel my face morphing into an expression of disgust. 

"Leave her alone, Suho" someone suddenly said, entering from the bottom of the staircase 

My breath got caught in my throat at the way her brown eyes shined with fury. I've definitely seen her around in school before, but I've never actually encountered her, up until now.