Chapter Two

Chapter Two | Welcome to WWE

180,892 likes

fatima_lira B L A C K 💲

View all 1,000 comments

"See I knew he looked familiar." Amber said.

"Where do you remember him from?" Chyna asked.

"Remember when I told you about Wiz working with this major wrestling company and performing at one of their live event. I was backstage when Brock came up to Wiz and they took a picture together. Look." Amber answered as she showed us a picture of Wiz and Brock together.

" Amber answered as she showed us a picture of Wiz and Brock together

"Bitch, you waited until now to say something. Now I'm about to look stupid that I didn't know he was famous." I said.

"Girl, calm down. It ain't that serious. I bet you he think it's cute that you don't know he's famous." Amber said.

"Can we go backstage before the show starts?" Chyna asked.

"Why?" I replied.

"I'm trying to see something." Chyna said.

"Mhm, nasty." Amber said.

"Man, let's go look for our seats." I said.

"I bet we're sitting front row." Amber said.

"I don't think Brock, would get us front row seats, Amber." I said as a man in all black came up to us.

"Mrs. Lesnar and friends please follow me." He said.

"Did he just call you?" Chyna asked.

"Yes, He did." I answered.

"Yup, we sitting front row, baby." Amber said.

We follow the man down to our seats and he gives me a menu and a small device, which lets me call on a server to order things off the menu.

As I sit down, I can't help but look around. This is certainly not the type of venues she's been to.

"I can't believe he got us these seats." Amber said.

"Sounds like he really wants another round with Fatima." Chyna said.

"Shut up, Chy." I said.

"I can't believe I let y'all dumbasses drag me here when I could be home." Chyna said as she took a sip of her drink.

"Chyna, the show ain't even start yet and you already complaining." Amber said rolling her eyes.

"Who told y'all I watch wrestling because I'm not one bit entertained at the moment." Chyna said.

"Shut up, Chy." I said.

"Man, the show is about to start so pay attention and shit up." Amber said.

"Oh snap. My man is about to come out!" Chyna exclaimed with a smile, referring to Roman Reigns. Amber just shook her head at her. Roman's theme music burst through the arena.

"I thought she said she didn't want to be here." I said.

"Did you enjoy the show tonight?" Brock asked as we were currently backstage, heading to his dressing room.

"It was awesome." I answered.

"I'm glad you liked it." He said.

"Yeah, so why did I have to come back here with you instead of leaving with Amber and Chyna?" I asked.

"Because I'm taking you out to eat." Brock answered.

"Oh, really. Okay." I said.

"Yeah, I just need to get my bags and we can go." Brock said.

"Okay." I said.

"Hey, Brock!" Someone called out from behind us.

We both turned to look at the person.

"Wassup, Joe." Brock said.

"I wanted to know are you coming to bar with us." Joe said. "But now I'm curious to know who this beauty is?" He asked.

I smiled.

"This is Fatima." Brock answered.

"Hi." I said as I waved.

"Nice to meet you, Fatima. I'm Joe." Joe said.

"I can't join you guys, I'm taking Fatima to dinner. Maybe, some other time." Brock said.

"Oh no, we can do both." I said.

"Are you sure?" Brock asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Okay, see you guys at the hotel bar then." Joe said, walking away.

Fatima's eyes looked over at the table with several guys and ladies plus Joe. Brock grabbed her hand, leading her towards them.

"Wassup, guys." Brock said as they made it to the table.

"Oh, Girl, I love your boots. I'm Renee." Renee said as she introduced herself.

"Thank you, I'm Fatima." I said.

"So, are you and the big guy dating?" A guy next to Renee asked.

"Jon." Renee said.

"What? we all are thinking it, but I'm nosey enough to ask." Jon said.

"We're not dating." I said.

"Just friends." Brock said.