Chapter Four

Chapter Four | Have My Baby

November 2018

Please have my baby, yeah I'm talkin to you, if you want to have my baby then here's what you do, take your clothes off and let your love come down, take your clothes off and let your love come down, please have my baby, yeah I'm talkin to you, I want you to come on over here and let me show you, come on over here and let me show you, come on over here and let me show you, come on over here and let me show you

"Baby girl, are you still up?" Brock asked.

"Yes..." I mumbled, keeping the covers around my chin.

Brock moved closer to me under the covers.

I shook my head and watched him carefully. He moved around as if he was trying to get more comfortable.

"Well, I was thinking and I want to have a baby." He said.

"Oh," I said quietly, not sure why he was saying this to me.

Brock placed his hand on my waist, under the covers.

"And I was thinking... you would give me a baby." He said.

"M-me?" I asked, unsure.

He nodded and gently rubbed my waist. I sat up and leaned against my headboard, a little nervous about what he was saying.

"It would make me happy, baby girl." He said.

"I'm not trying to be anyone's baby mama, Brock," I said.

"And you won't be. Just like I told your sister. You're my woman, Fatima." He said.

"I'm not trying to be anyone's woman, Brock," I said.

"We can get married, Fatima." He said.

"We barely know each other, Brock," I said.

"Fatima, you should have thought of that before you let three months of us fucking pass by." He said.

I sat and thought for a few minutes, not sure if I wanted to do this.

"Okay, so I let lust cloud my judgment but I'm not sure about having a baby, Brock," I said.

"Please take a chance on me, Fatima." He said.

"I hope you know if you play me. I will ruin your life. I will become the stereotypical black woman that you read about. Do you understand me?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am." He answered, smirking as he moved down between my legs and spread them wide. "I'm gonna devour you." He growled.

I watched as he pressed his tongue to my slit, making me squeal. He licked me a few times. His tongue traced my hole, making it contract. He kept licking and waited for me to relax before diving into me. I let out a high-pitched moan. It felt so good.

He moved away a bit and stared at my pussy. He used his fingers to spread my folds, letting him look at my pussy better.

"So beautiful." He mumbled.

"Are you gonna stare at it all day or get to work?" I asked.

He started rubbing circles around my clit and eventually, I felt my hole contracting over and over again. My legs shook slightly as Brock kept rubbing me.

"Oh fuck." I moaned.

He growled before attaching his mouth to my pussy and kissing it before he gets up and pulls me under him.

"Are you ready for me to put a baby in you?" He asked, stroking his cock again as he watched me.

He moved so he was hovering over me with his cock still in his hand. He rubbed the head over my clit, making me smile at the feeling. And finally pushed his cock into me.

I moaned.

"You're not leaving this bed at all today." He said.

"I hope so," I said.

He chuckled and didn't answer me, instead, he moved into me harder, letting his skin slap against mine.