Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven | Wedding Wire

Fatima Lira Hudson reveals she's married to Brock Lesnar👰🎩

Congratulations!

Congratulations are in order for Brock Lesnar and Brock Lesnar, who have got married! No pictures have been shared as yet, but Fatima revealed the news on the WWE network programming, Table For Three.

Brock and Fatima's romance began in August of 2018, but never confirmed. However shortly after, the private couple announced the happy news that they were expecting a baby!

Congratulations! 💍👰🎩

-

"Come on Brock, you promised!" Fatima said from the closet. I rolled my eyes at her though she could not see it.

"Fatima, I said I would consider it, I never said I would actually go." I said back as I scrolled through my phone.

"So, you will come with me to my Lamaze class tomorrow. We both need to know what the hell we're doing once this baby comes." Fatima said, walking out of the closet and standing in front of the bed.

"But, why do I have to go?" I asked.

"Brock, don't play with me." Fatima answered.

I gave a defeated sigh as I realized I wasn't getting out of this.

"Fine, I'll go." I said.

-

Liked by blacchyna, nickiminaj, sashabankswwe, and 1,101,000 others

fatimalesnar We play dumb but we know exactly what we're doin'. nickiminaj 💕 📸: blacchyna

View all 20,000 comments

nickiminaj 💕

blacchyna 😍

sashabankswwe 👯👀❤️

-

Liked by amberrose, blacchyna, dababy, and 990,789 others

fatimalesnar  Love's in the air. 📸: brocklesnar

View all 8,211 comments

amberrose 😍😍😍

blacchyna ❤️❤️

thenikkibella 😍🔥❤️

-

The first guests to arrive for the wedding were Brock and I including the McMahon family. Even before making it through the door, I was raving over the décor. It was truly Onika's dreams. There was so many hints of pink from the flowers to the light.

"It's a pink wonderland." Brock said as we went to the table displayed a tablecloth sprinkled with white rose petals, an open guest book with a quill pen, and a picture of Joe and Onika.

"That's a beautiful picture." I said, leaning over to sign the book.

"Yeah, it is." Brock said. He scrawled the book after me.

Brock took my hand, and we sauntered towards the sanctuary. Two ushers were dressed elegantly, were stationed in front of the glass doors, hands folded in front of them.

"Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Lesnar," The taller usher greeted. "May I escort you to your seat?" He asked.

"Absolutely." I answered, as the usher escorted us out to the sanctuary.

"Damn, Onika really went all out." Brock said, once we reached our seats.

"Everyone please take your seats." The Pastor said.

The music starts playing.

Couldn't make you wait forever, for forever
This is forever
I gotchu

Joe walks down the aisle in a tux followed by his groomsmen.

If there's a question of my heart, you've got it
It don't belong to anyone but you
If there's a question of my love, you've got it
Baby don't worry, I've got plans for you
Baby, I've been making plans, oh love
Baby, I've been making plans for you

Knowing our cue, the priest clears his throat and the guests lifted to our feet.

-

The ceremony ends and we move over to the wedding reception. I have to say everything looks beautiful. Only the best for Onika.

As Brock and I walked into the reception we found some of our good friends Dwayne Johnson and his wife.

"Hey Fatima! Brock! How are you guys, it's been such a long time!" Dwayne said while wrapping me up in a big hug.

"Hey, you guys! How have you guys been?" I asked, taking my time to hug each of them.

"You look gorgeous and how's the baby?" Beyoncé asked me as Brock and Dwayne talked.

"Thank you and she's fine, growing everyday. I think she's ready to come out." I answered.

"I'm excited. I can't wait for our girls to have play dates." Beyoncé said.

"I know." I said.

"Babe, let's go find our seats." Dwayne said.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later, Fatima." Beyoncé said.

"Okay." I said as I watched them walk away.

"Come on, let's get to our table." Brock said.

We arrived to our table and took our seats. We were seated with Paul Heyman and his wife, along with Chyna, Bobby Ashley and his date and Mark Callaway and Michelle McCool. I take a deep breath as the entree are passed out. My plate is set down in front of me and I start to eat.

"How far along are you?" Michelle asked me.

"32 weeks." I answered.

"Are you excited?" She asked.

"Very, I cannot wait to meet our baby girl." I replied as I rubbed my belly.

Pretty soon Onika and Joe made their entrance and it was time for the bride and groom to have their first dance. The newlyweds dance which had Beyoncé come on stage and sing, Die With You.

"Aww, They're so cute." Chyna said, as we watched them dance.

Brock grabbed me by the waist pulling me closer to him and he lean towards me and whispers, "After the baby is born, you can start planning your dream wedding."