Chapter 1

(A/N: Pretend that Kaneki have a mask too. And your mask is like Kaneki's but color light grey or grey, and it have no mouth thing, you can remove the top or bottom just like Ayato's, and you kakugan eye is on your right eye, while Kanaki's kakugan eye is on his left. Oh! And in this story, Ciel and Alois will be 18 in here, older than the twins.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( (Y/N)'s POV)
Me and Kaneki are now escaping the building, after finishing the mission that Eto gave us. Suddenly.....hundreds of CCG jumped from the rooftop of the buildings, with the same man we encountered last time (Amon Rautaron) is infront of us.

hundreds of CCG jumped from the rooftop of the buildings, with the same man we encountered last time (Amon Rautaron) is infront of us

"It's over now......eyepatch and (G/N)(Ghoul name)...." he said to us, with an angry look, holding his Quinque. Then all the CCG members surrounded us.

"Tch, what a troublesome" I said, while I crack my index finger using my thumb finger, just like the doings of him (Jason). Kaneki just nodded in agreement, doing the same to his fingers. We took out our kagunes, just like Rize's, and ready ourselves for the attack.

But then suddenly, we got knocked out.

'W-what was that? How did we got knocked out?! Wait.....am I falling?' I thought to myself as I felt that I fall on a cement.

-timeskip brought to you by chibi Kaneki that wants a hug~ :3-

( Kaneki's POV)
I groaned as I opened my eyes slowly. I realized that I'm in a alley, a dark alley. I sit up and look around, to find my sister besides me.

I'm now waking her up by shaking her. After a minute, she finally woke up.

"(Y-Y/N)! Are you okay?!" I ask her worriedly, she sit up too, and touches her forehead, nodding saying she is okay. I sigh in relief, but worried at the same time.

She look around and look at me.

"K-Kaneki....where are we...?" She ask me, scared and worried. I hug her.

"I'm not sure, but I know we're safe from the CCG" I said, calming her down, then let go.

"Let's take off our mask, before someone notice" she nodded. I take off my mask, and cover my bottom face, with a half mask like my sister's but black. She only took off her top part of her mask. Then we wore our eyepatch.

"How are we gonna go back to the Aogiri?" My sister ask

"How are we gonna go back to the Aogiri?" My sister ask. "I don't know....but let's just hope we can go back soon." I replied to her.

Then we suddenly heard footsteps, thanks to our ghoul hearings. But it stops behind us.

"Hey, you two! Why are you here?"

"We could ask you the same thing" me and Kaneki said to him behind us.

"Tsk, Sebastian! I order you to know their answers why are they here!"

~TBC~

(A/N: sorry for the short chapter, but I'll try to extend the next chapter)

Words count: 497 words